(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Francine &/or Kidd!
I currently have an open plot to move one of these two in! I could offer 1.5 mill bells or trade for another villager i may have.
currently in my town: Fang, Skye.
cards i can move in: Marshal, Julian, Erik, Beau, Whitney Lucky, Vivian, Kid Cat, Goldie, Wolfgang, Cookie, Julia, Dobie, Sylvana, June, Tasha and others!

Looking for BEA, FANG and HAMLET!! Please let me know what you are looking for!!!
I have Hamlet I'm trying to move out, I can give him to you for free.

I currently have an open plot to move one of these two in! I could offer 1.5 mill bells or trade for another villager i may have.
cards i can move in: Marshal, Julian, Erik, Beau, Whitney Lucky, Vivian, Kid Cat, Goldie, Wolfgang, Cookie, Julia, Dobie, Sylvana, June, Tasha and others!
Could I get Dobie for Francine? I'm moving someone else out at this moment, but I just got Francine in and I can scoot her your way soon.

Could I get Dobie for Francine? I'm moving someone else out at this moment, but I just got Francine in and I can scoot her your way soon.
PLEASE! lemme know! i can move in dobie once i receive francine and TT til he’s out :)

I have Hamlet I'm trying to move out, I can give him to you for free.

Yes please!! omg I would love that so much!!! Thank you!!

Hey there! Kidd just asked me to move out if you still want him?

I'm looking for Dom, Pierce, and Cookie mostly. I'd rather pay with TBT but can do igb too. I don't like paying with NMTs. I also have amiibo cards for Dobie, Bones, Pinky, Sprocket, and a few others I can't remember atm

edit: I forgot tbt was disabled for now. Well, I guess if I HAD to I would pay with NMT, but it really is only if you will absolutely not take igb. I just want my bby Pierce

Last edited:
yes please! what would you like for him?
If you can spare some igb for him, I would appreciate it!
If not, then he's free for you to invite ^^
Just let me know when you're able to get him

looking for marshal, beau, diana, bluebear, and zucker ; v ;

LF: Chevre, Vesta, Stella, Wendy, and June. Can offer NMT, IGB, or items.

Last edited:
Looking for these villagers (listed in order of priority!): Eugene, Antonio, Marina, Ribbot

I can offer up to 3 NMT or any amount of IGB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back