(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Scoot, Bob, Eugene, Cherry, Ruby, Ankha, Marshal

Definitely know for sure I can't afford the last two but yeah

Lf Bunnie. I can do tbt, igb, furniture, a few nmt. I can also trade Mallary, Agnes, or (possibly) June for her. Pm me and we can work it out.

LF: Chevre, Vesta, June, and Fang (as if lol). Can offer NMT, IGB, or items.
I have June! I’m currently only trading for villagers atm though. Do you have Bunnie, Zucker, Diana, or Lolly by any chance? If not I’ll let you know if I don’t find a villager trade for her

LF: Raymond

I dont have much NMT, but have about 60k nook miles, willing to trade for dreamies if I have them.
After having several possible trades fall through, really hoping to find him somehow.

LF: marina and lily. they are my dreamies and i will pay all of my life savings for either of them.

in all honesty i don't have a lot and unfortunately i can only offer like 2 or 3 nmt, star fragments, hybrid windflowers, and wishlist items if i have them. i could also throw in some sanrio posters as well. if ure interested pls let me know!!

Looking for BUD
bude.png

Offering any number of things from this document, hybrids (mostly pink lilies), and/or NMT. Don't be shy! he's my very favorite villager and I'm highly motivated to get him.

Looking for Dizzy and Bill!
Offering igb and nmt for them.

Last edited:
lf skye and diana! can buy with igb and tbt (and i’m willing to grind some nmt out if needs be)

Looking for Cookie, Poncho, Monty and Merengue!

Don't have that much atm I can offer Beau when he moves out or a few nook miles tickets

looking for Lopez, I dont have much but can pay with nmt/igb or with a villager I'm happy to trade with, when they move out

LF: Kabuki! I do have some bells, around 6 million, I also have a ton of all the woods/stone/iron/clay/bamboo etc. pretty much the only material I don't have excess of is Gold, Young spring bamboo and Cherry blossom petals (and eggs)

LF Freya, willing to do a mix of TBT and some nook miles tickets. I know TBT is offline atm but I had ~450 and I'm honestly willing to part with all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back