• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN-1slot for TBT] Art for TBT or [certain] Balloons

i went with my animal crossing style- these proportions usually take me no time at all to draw... so i did a full body.. i hope you don't mind too much!??! i did sketch an actual headshot in my "regular" style too o: if you want that instead!
aaw it’s so cute thank you!!!! and it's fine you don’t have to make the other style!
also can you possibly make another version with black eyes :0? she has black eyes but I like the blue eyes a lot too

aaw it’s so cute thank you!!!! and it's fine you don’t have to make the other style!
also can you possibly make another version with black eyes :0? she has black eyes but I like the blue eyes a lot too
oh yeah for sure! here you go!
sorry- i thought she had blue eyes!
micat2.png

Sure, I'll drop in the references. I would like my splatsona in the outfit of the first picture with the picture frame portal from the first pic
Thank you! 😊
(The frame portal inside is supposed to look like space with galaxy but considering the limits of traditional art, I couldn't execute it well)

hey yanrima! just making sure, you want the usual outfit for your character and not your splatsona version one?

Back