• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

hi! i'll trade in a dreamy bear plush, a pink hybrid cosmos, and a snowstorm scenery for credit <3
would also like to use my credit and 6% discount to grab that lemon! c:

hi there again! interested in that planet wand. can i trade in march stone, spring sakura, kawanza candy, moon bunny frag, yellow balloon, and red balloon? let me know how much i owe u after that :]

Hello again 😇 could I get the pink cosmos and also the spring sakura if that becomes available in the shop with my store credit? ✨

hi there again! interested in that planet wand. can i trade in march stone, spring sakura, kawanza candy, moon bunny frag, yellow balloon, and red balloon? let me know how much i owe u after that :]
Hello again! After these trade-ins and your 3% off, total would be 867 TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello again 😇 could I get the pink cosmos and also the spring sakura if that becomes available in the shop with my store credit? ✨
Hello again! :) Any messages? Updated credit will be 1584!

Hey jhine7!

May I trade in the following:

a red pansy (9)
A red cosmo (21)
A pink lily (170)
a toy duck plush (64)

Equaling 264 and send you 86 tbt for your purple bunny balloon plz?

Hello again! After these trade-ins and your 3% off, total would be 867 TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! :) Any messages? Updated credit will be 1584!
i've changed my mind about trading in the sakura for now sorry! i'll send the rest of the collectibles and tbt once u update me with the new price :]

Hey jhine7!

May I trade in the following:

a red pansy (9)
A red cosmo (21)
A pink lily (170)
a toy duck plush (64)

Equaling 264 and send you 86 tbt for your purple bunny balloon plz?
Hey DaCoSim! Unfortunately I don’t have the purple bunny balloon anymore. On the weekends I’m unable to update the collectible images, so the text below the image with a (-) or (+) is stating whether it’s been removed or added. Very sorry for the inconvenience! If I get another one, I’ll send you a message directly reserving it for you :)

Back