• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Hi! I am interested in your purple heart balloon. How much with all discounts? I could maybe use coupons for a perfect apple. Thanks 💜

Hello! :) with 6% off it would be 564 TBT or 139 TBT with a perfect apple trade-in
Fab, thanks! Sending tbt over. If you can think of a message that would be fab but don’t worry if not 💜

hi !! hopefully i'm reading the lists right lol. could i trade in a cyan bunny balloon and purple pave feather and get your moon bunny fragment?

hi !! hopefully i'm reading the lists right lol. could i trade in a cyan bunny balloon and purple pave feather and get your moon bunny fragment?
Hello! :) most definitely can! This would leave you with 20 leftover credit!

Any message on the moon bunny fragment?

Hey again! If I'm reading your list correctly, you have a perfect apple? If so I'd love to buy it! :)

Hi! Could I trade a pink heart balloon + a toy duck plush + 15 tbt for an indigo heart balloon? Thanks!

Back