• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

deodorant

I do out in public! I forget which brand but it's aluminum and alcohol free. I also try to buy natural ones even though I feel they don't last as long.

I don't usually wear any at home unless I know I'll be doing some physical activity without showering for a while.

14324_pd3131353_4_309971103278.jpg
l0It7MePd9cwgqHR3JQAYD6YMg9.jpg

I use Mitchum deodorant because it's named after tough guy actor Robert Mitchum who looked like he probably smelled pretty good back in the day.

I've used Speed Stick Regular Deodorant ever since my parents bought it for me when I was 10 and have never changed to anything good since using anything else would feel weird at this point. It's extremely cheap deodorant that, if you don't swipe it on back and forth repeatedly several times, will not work well and some smell will go through anyway. When I'm in humid enough heat it wears off after like 30 minutes. Luckily I'm in a dry area that rarely gets very hot so it isn't usually an issue.

Sure-confidence-1.jpg

i feel bad bc i know i should probably use a more natural/roll on but ive just never found one i like as much as my trusty sure

I use Secret Unscented.

I can not use anything scented. I'm too sensitive to the smell of it and it will make me sick.

Yes. Old spice. I don't pay too close attention on what kind. It's a blue stick? I just use the same as my spouse because I don't care and a lot of women's stick deodorant stink impo. Obviously we use separate sticks though lol

i use the lavender old spice antiperspirant... i wish i could use an aluminum free deodorant, but they just do not cut it for me unfortunately.

Old Spice: The Captain!

My.. kind of ex..? Used to wear it all the time, and I LOVE smelling like him, so eventually I started buying my own and wearing it c:

I just use rexona as it's the only brand that doesn't irritate my skin. My favourites are watermelon, apple or floral scented. Dove and Nivea give me eczema 💀

yes when I feel extra self-conscious about my smell. I'm lucky to not smell much when I sweat but when I do use deodorant, I use a lavender scented one that I bought from an etsy seller. it works really well and I think the seller eventually made their own site for selling their deodorants!

i also shower every day at night to make sure my daily sweat has been cleaned off my body.

Back