do you like puzzles?

do you like puzzles

• Total voters
I really like puzzles. Any puzzle games I find interesting.

50-50 on them, they can either be pretty tedious and require lot of backtracking or it be pretty creative and cool like the ones seen in another code recollection and hotel dusk room 215.

i like them!! i don't have much time to do them but i still enjoy them! i don't like the super hard ones, though. or at least, i don't enjoy doing the hard ones alone lol.

I enjoy puzzles but I wish I was smarter at them. I'm *okay* at crosswords, sudoku I can barely wrap my head around it. Some of my favourite games are the Nancy Drew mystery games which often feature little puzzles you need to solve to advance and I really enjoy those. I also have a half finished jigsaw puzzle sitting in the other room I really need to work on it.

I enjoy them. There’s one that I have that I have assembled yet that has a frame as part of the puzzle and you glue it once it’s completed and can hang it on the wall like a picture and my sister gave me one for my birthday that has various promo photos of RuPaul for Drag Race that I also want to glue together once completed and hang on my wall like a poster.

i'm into tetris (although i've not played it in a while) and wordle from time to time. i wanted to learn how to do cryptic crosswords after a comedian talked about them in a show that i went to a little while ago but not got round to it yet.

less into riddles though. also if i'm struggling with a puzzle in a game i'll hit up a walkthrough - most of the time i'm not good at them

I haven’t tried many at least not since I was a kid; I put neutral down because of that. I did feel very impatient last time I tried to do one 😅, but even so, I can’t say I didn’t like it. I want to say I’d enjoy it if I gave it a try 🙂.

Edit: About puzzles and not necessarily jigsaw puzzles, it depends. In video games, it depends on the difficulty. I didn’t like the puzzles in Assassin’s Creed Revelations; the earlier games’ puzzles were fun though 🙂. In Genshin, there are some puzzles I liked and some I hated.

Generally speaking, I don’t like extremely difficult puzzles.

Back