Do you like shopping at a mall or online?

For clothes, mall or online?

• Mall 100%

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Online 100%

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Half and Half

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • I don’t have a mall near me, so online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I LOVE shopping at the shopping centre like I am sure I have an problem as I am always there hahaha
I always like to go cause I want to try things on and not have to send them back if it is wrong.

malls are fun as a group activity, but if i'm by myself at a mall i'm usually having a bad time lol. plus there aren't nearly as many options in store as there are online either in options or sizing, so i do tend to order online pretty frequently.

I prefer shopping in-person. I like being able to feel the texture of the clothes and make sure that they fit and are of good quality before buying them. I don't really go to malls that often since most of the ones around me are too expensive and fancy, but I do go to department stores and thrift shops.

depends. i like having a mooch at a shopping centre in person and trying stuff on that i like the look of. also like to buy stuff online after i've tried it on in-store

although, mostly buy stuff secondhand through vinted or when i hit up charity shops (super cheap funky finds). would say that i use vinted for stuff more oftenn

I like the thought of shopping online, especially in the comforts of your own home but in person is definitely better because you can try on the clothes and feel the material beforehand vs having to return it if you don’t like it or it’s the wrong size. It’s even worse when you have to pay for return shipping, which I guess wouldn’t be such a big deal to me because I only shop online at places that have free return shipping. If I see something I like at the mall I will compare prices on my phone to see if it’s cheaper to have it shipped though and I also just like strolling around the mall too even if I’m not buying anything so it’s a win win for in person. It’s nice exercise especially when it’s way too hot to go outside for a walk.

Back