• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

do you prefer hot or iced drinks?

hot or iced?

• hot

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • iced

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • 50/50

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters
I gotta go with a mix of both. Except when it comes to coffee, I am pretty dedicated to hot coffee no matter the weather.

I always love having cold drinks, no matter the time of year nor time of day! I'll gladly drink something cold even if it's -40°C and snowing outside. I honestly don't remember the last time I had a hot drink, since I don't care for them as much. 😅

Usually it depends on the weather, but I LOVE good iced coffee and hot tea, no matter what it feels like outside.

I prefer iced drinks, because you don't have to drink them right away to enjoy the full taste of it. I like that I can sip on an iced drink leisurely.

Back