Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
I usually sleep with no socks because it feels better like that. If I wear socks under my blanket, my feet get hot easily. :(

I am never sockless. I wear socks 24/7 except for when I shower.
I usually sleep in two pairs of socks. One regular pair and one pair of extra thick heavy ones over them.

Last edited:
what kind of heathen sleeps with socks on

socks are just torture devices made for feet

I sleep with no socks on, I find it hard to keep my socks on all day and usually have them on if I'm attending class and just outside shopping etcetera. Socks off right when I get home! weeee

If it's really cold I will but usually I'll wake up with them off because I guess I take them off in my sleep or something?

try having poor circulation/raynaud's disease.
i have to wear socks to bed, otherwise my toes will get really cold and turn purple.

Last edited:
I never sleep with socks on, since if I get too hot while I'm asleep, I'll wake up and not fall back asleep. In general, I usually dislike wearing socks at all since they make my feet too hot, and I'll try to only wear them when I wear shoes.

Usually with no socks, they aren't very comfy sleeping in. The only time I wear socks is sometimes in the winter if my feet get really cold and I can't sleep. My feet don't get hot that often, they sometimes even feel a bit cold in the summer, but not like super cold to wear socks or anything lol

I do, actually! I'm obsessed with the fluffy variety from Karen Neuburger and will always change into a pair before bed. I sleep a lot better when my feet are nice and warm, though when sleeping is the only time I really prefer wearing socks. I'm all about flats or sandals as my normal foot attire.

No socks; I have a pretty thick blanket on my bed though, but I can't imagine it to be comfortable wearing socks in bed

only in the winter so i can pretend they're keeping my feet warm

Depends on my mood, I usually sleep without them though.

No. I don't wear socks or a shirt for that matter. I have blankets to cover myself up.

Back