Does anybody else watch The Ghost and Molly McGee?

Alolan_Apples

Go Yoshis!
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Use this thread if you want to discuss the Disney Channel series The Ghost and Molly McGee.

Have you seen the show? If not, I recommend watching it. It’s a really cute show and has a couple of episodes with interesting plots. If enough people watch the show, I guarantee it will get a Season 3.

I do but I'm currently behind and haven't seen most of the second season. I've been getting behind on watching a lot of things.

I suppose I could check it out. I really love watching animated kid's shows and movies, especially because I know there won't be anything that isn't family friendly. I just tend to be hesitant around modern kid's shows because so many of them are mindless or serve only to pander to a short attention span. if this show demonstrates emotional maturity and handles difficult/complex topics well and without insensitivity or ignorance, then it may just be something I could get into. 😌

I suppose I could check it out. I really love watching animated kid's shows and movies, especially because I know there won't be anything that isn't family friendly. I just tend to be hesitant around modern kid's shows because so many of them are mindless or serve only to pander to a short attention span. if this show demonstrates emotional maturity and handles difficult/complex topics well and without insensitivity or ignorance, then it may just be something I could get into. 😌
Although this show’s episode structure is same like SpongeBob rather than Avatar (which Amphibia and Owl House follows), I recommend watching The Curse/First Day Frights first. This way, you’ll know how the premise of the show started. And if you continue watching the show, you’ll notice the character development each of the characters went through (especially for Scratch and Andrea).

Back