• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Explain your lineup thread

for posterity
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 2.36.37 PM.png

1000001916.jpg

Somewhere, in a different timeline where reordering collectibles is possible, I have this lineup with a matching egg for the light blue house.

Edit: LAMBDA SAVED THE DAY!

IMG_1004.jpeg

Last edited:
1712009253239.png

Let this be commemorated from now until the end of time~ it's Panda's top 12 favorite eggies! 😍💖(honorable mention to the glorious Boo Egg, best Halloweaster egg) btw don't mind Li'l Ears! He's just dancing to some rhythm games on his tablet lol time to get funky!! But don't let the eggs get too funky!

My 5x5 Easter Egg lineup, with all its careful organizational planning, has fallen into chaos with the 6x6 lines. The bottom row is salvageable, but the top row can no longer properly align with the ones below them.

Then:
299RNjj.png

Now:
J9kL6Gk.png

I've fallen to the Dark Side and am now going to commence Order E66 with the slaughter of the younglings. I threw the Will-o'-the-Wisp Halloweaster Egg in because it seems like the glass would be fun to shatter.

Me (Anakin) and Jeremy (Obi-Wan):

IMG_6967.jpeg

A more “basic” lineup compared to all of your 6x2 ones, but I couldn’t resist having a lil flowers and eggs moment! Aurora egg front and centre ofc since she is my pride and joy and one of my biggest dreams come true 🩵

I think the sakuras and plum blossoms look so beautiful together, I’m so happy I can do a little something with them both now!

please forgive me 6x2 for not utilizing you, 4 years and a less barren inventory later and I still can’t make 6x2 lineups work 😔

IMG_6968.jpeg

Back