• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Got any Pokemon plushies? Post pics! 💜

I only have two Pokemon Plushies because 1. they're hella pricey and 2. I'm very picky when it comes to the quality of a plushie and unfortunately most Pokemon plushies I find are not made "well enough" for me to justify paying a lot for them.

I have a shiny Umbreon and a little ditto Vulpix. would love to find shiny Espeon or Absol someday.

IMG_2021-02-15-23531851.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a TON of Pokemon plushies because an old friend gave me some, but I gave them away to some kids that wanted them more after I got older. I do, however, still have one.

Say hello to my Alolan Vulpix plushie named Snowy! :D

0yYB6QJ.jpg

xbbKZya.jpg

I used to have a TON of Pokemon plushies because an old friend gave me some, but I gave them away to some kids that wanted them more after I got older. I do, however, still have one.

Say hello to my Alolan Vulpix plushie named Snowy! :D

-snip-

That's adorable!! My daughter would LOVE that one!
Post automatically merged:

I only have two Pokemon Plushies because 1. they're hella pricey and 2. I'm very picky when it comes to the quality of a plushie and unfortunately most Pokemon plushies I find are not made "well enough" for me to justify paying a lot for them.

I have a shiny Umbreon and a little ditto Vulpix. would love to find shiny Espeon or Absol someday.

-snip-

Umbreon is my daughter's favorite Eevee evolution:)

PokemonPlushArmy.jpg

I have bought a LOT of Pokemon plushes over the years. I was obsessed with them! Alolan Raichu and Vaporeon are my two favorites out of the one's I own.

I've had a few others that I've owned that unfortunately I don't have anymore. I had a Flygon plush long ago that I gave to a friends niece that I now regret, as that is my favorite Pokemon. And I for the life of me cannot find another one.​

oh, i have a bunch of pokemon plushies (and some other merch, like the preorder figurines they gave out for platinum & hgss). definitely not as many as tiffkaboo, but a good few. i actually have an entire section of my bookshelf dedicated to plushies because i have a bunch of them lol
image1.jpg
image0.jpg

(i even got that minccino signed by its english voice actor because i bought it at a con she went to! that gold scribble up on the ear)

also have a couple on my dresser! these three get special treatment because crobat & pumpkaboo are my favourite pokemon and the hatenna was a valentine's gift from my girlfriend
image0.jpg

i also have a brionne, but i no longer speak to the person who gave it to me so i keep it away because it feels weird to have out, as much as i love the popplio line ^^;;

IMG-1656.jpg

These two new pals came home today—precious little Yamper and Sitting Cuties Duskull!! 🥰 (Who doesn't sit on its own very well, unfortunately.) They're a couple more Pokemon that I really love; while I'm not that crazy about Boltund (though I might get one in the future anyway), I'd definitely like to add a Dusclops and Dusknoir to my collection eventually too.

I shared this little cutie with The Poliwags when I got her, but I realized I didn't show her off anywhere else. Here's my Poliwag plush to commemorate my cabin in Camp TBT~! And once I can get ahold of a Poliwrath plush, I'll have the entire evolutionary line!

poliwag bestie.jpg

this thread is so cute! makes me realize my need for more pokemon plushies haha. only 3 so far: two pikas and an espurr. recently moved and i dont feel like digging them out of a box rn so please enjoy this yu gi oh duel photo from the 2020 tbt fair
tzs3kR1.jpg

also the crocheted pokes are precious! i think i need to learn amigurumi so i can make some

shinx evo line.jpg

Here's the latest additions to my army collection! These three are probably my favorite Pokémon overall, so I'm really happy to finally have all of them in plush form. ;v; Sitting Cuties Shinx and Luxio look great next to each other, but they make Luxray look amusingly tiny by comparison.

Here's my current collection! It's actually not as big as I thought it was, but it's still big enough that I don't have enough room to display all of them in my room so some of the ones here had to be boxed away. Perhaps next time I rearrange things I'll try to make room for the rest. I only realized once I opened the picture to resize it that Eevee's ear was right in front of the Detective Pikachu plush, so I also took an extra picture of him to show clearly.

Also included are two random Dragon plushes I picked up from Five Below. They are the only two non-Pokemon plushes I own, so I figured I'd include them as well just to have the whole collection showcased.

While typing this I realized that this picture clearly wasn't well thought out at all. I only just noticed that Meowth and one of the Pikachu plushes were both blocked as well. Unfortunately the Meowth one has already been packed away so I can't get another picture of him any time soon. I was able to get a separate picture of the blocked Pikachu though.

See if you can guess what my favorite Pokemon was before Buizel...

Plush collection.jpg
Detective Pikachu.jpg
pika plush.jpg

Back