• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Got any Pokemon plushies? Post pics! 💜

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
My dreepy plush I ordered came in the mail yesterday and I'm obsessed. He is the cutest thing ever and I love him so much I could cry.

Do you guys have any pokemon plushies? Besides dreepy I have a sobble, two jirachi, ho-oh, and giratina plushies!

This is what they look like:

IMG_5126.jpeg

I’m not at home right now so I can’t take a photo that’s exclusively Pokémon plushies but here’s mine. The only ones I have that are not pictured are the 20th anniversary Mew and Pikachu as they came in special packaging that I display up on a shelf.

1D4E79D0-7A90-4091-A7E1-F3F6FFDD1690.jpeg

In the picture I have Stufful, Pikachu, Latias, Latios, Espurr, Gardevoir, Ralts, Umbreon, Sylveon, Ampharos.

Behold, my army.

plush army.jpg

They usually reside on the top shelf of my closet, but I brought them down to pose for a pic. ( ´・∀・)b They're a little hard to see, but Buneary, Croagunk, Monferno, and Riolu are all in that pile too.

I bought my niece a Jigglypuff and a Togepi for easter last year. I don't own plushies for myself, though. I'm a 32 year old man. I mean...there's nothing wrong with owning plushies if you're a 32 year old man. It's just not my thing. Lol.

Yes, I have quite a few! I'm not really adding to my collection now, but I still get a few here and there, mainly ones I have been seeking for quite a while. Please excuse the fact that there are some figures or animal crossing stuff in the pictures, I didn't want to move everything.

1615394142765.png
1615394157519.png
1615394353554.png
(The Grimer, Koffing and Muk lines are my favourites as you might be able to guess!)

I have others in storage atm, including a bidoof and ~30cm landorus and tornadus as well as a handful of smaller unova pokes. No room to display those atm!

Off topic, but how do you keep your plush collection clean? I kinda fear if i buy more they'll collect lots of dust. I really hate dust ;p

Sorry

The only Pokemon plush I have is of my boi Oshawott. I got him for Christmas yearss ago and I just found out it's from the Pokemon Center in Tokyo, so that's really cool. Of course I have many, MANY more stuffed animals but they're another story.

IMG_20210321_132649.jpg

They're all at my college place but I've got a small collection! I'd love to get more, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon plushies. From memory I have Wailord, Mudkip, Treecko, Altaria, Articuno, and Sandile. I know there's a few more, just can't remember them at the moment.

Back