• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Got any Pokemon plushies? Post pics! 💜

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
My dreepy plush I ordered came in the mail yesterday and I'm obsessed. He is the cutest thing ever and I love him so much I could cry.

Do you guys have any pokemon plushies? Besides dreepy I have a sobble, two jirachi, ho-oh, and giratina plushies!

This is what they look like:

IMG_5126.jpeg

I’m not at home right now so I can’t take a photo that’s exclusively Pokémon plushies but here’s mine. The only ones I have that are not pictured are the 20th anniversary Mew and Pikachu as they came in special packaging that I display up on a shelf.

1D4E79D0-7A90-4091-A7E1-F3F6FFDD1690.jpeg

In the picture I have Stufful, Pikachu, Latias, Latios, Espurr, Gardevoir, Ralts, Umbreon, Sylveon, Ampharos.

Behold, my army.

plush army.jpg

They usually reside on the top shelf of my closet, but I brought them down to pose for a pic. ( ´・∀・)b They're a little hard to see, but Buneary, Croagunk, Monferno, and Riolu are all in that pile too.

I bought my niece a Jigglypuff and a Togepi for easter last year. I don't own plushies for myself, though. I'm a 32 year old man. I mean...there's nothing wrong with owning plushies if you're a 32 year old man. It's just not my thing. Lol.

Yes, I have quite a few! I'm not really adding to my collection now, but I still get a few here and there, mainly ones I have been seeking for quite a while. Please excuse the fact that there are some figures or animal crossing stuff in the pictures, I didn't want to move everything.

1615394142765.png
1615394157519.png
1615394353554.png
(The Grimer, Koffing and Muk lines are my favourites as you might be able to guess!)

I have others in storage atm, including a bidoof and ~30cm landorus and tornadus as well as a handful of smaller unova pokes. No room to display those atm!

Off topic, but how do you keep your plush collection clean? I kinda fear if i buy more they'll collect lots of dust. I really hate dust ;p

Sorry

The only Pokemon plush I have is of my boi Oshawott. I got him for Christmas yearss ago and I just found out it's from the Pokemon Center in Tokyo, so that's really cool. Of course I have many, MANY more stuffed animals but they're another story.

IMG_20210321_132649.jpg

They're all at my college place but I've got a small collection! I'd love to get more, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon plushies. From memory I have Wailord, Mudkip, Treecko, Altaria, Articuno, and Sandile. I know there's a few more, just can't remember them at the moment.

Back