• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Honkai: Star Rail

I've been playing Star Rail since day 1 and having a lot of fun with it. Really looking forward to Luocha's banner. I don't have Gepard or Bailu, so I really want a second healer to help with for Memory of Chaos. His unique ways of healing seems very useful too, so I think he'll be good even for the longer term even when we start getting more healers in the game.

Is the game worth picking up right now? I just got a new phone and it can play it. Can anyone tell me how the mobile version stands up?

Is the game worth picking up right now? I just got a new phone and it can play it. Can anyone tell me how the mobile version stands up?

Surprisingly I've heard from a friend that the mobile version doesn't overheat your phone, so it's definitely worth trying! The game is turn-based and a lot of fun. :giggle:

So I started it and got my MC chosen. What characters are good and should I reroll if I don’t get anyone good??

There's a tier list for the best characters in the game. Generally Gepard is #1 since he can provide a shield for your entire team based on his defense. Other notable good characters include Clara, who's a good DPS character with a "strike-back" ability, Bailu, who's the best healer in the game right now, Seele, who's a really good Quantum DPS (but her banner is over), Jing Yuan, who's a really good multi-hit DPS (but his banner is also over), and the current banner Silver Wolf, who is good at applying debuffs and weaknesses to enemies. Of the characters I mentioned, Gepard, Clara, and Bailu are all permanent banner characters, so you kind of just have to have good RNG in order to get them. There's also a bunch of great 4 star characters in the game as well like Tingyun, Natasha, and others.

This list is pretty accurate:

I should ALSO mention that Luocha's banner is next, and he's going to be an Imaginary element healer, so if you don't have a good healer like Bailu or Natasha, you should REALLY go for him.

So I got Asta and that’s about it. I got some cards but Idk what they really do. 🧐

By cards I'm guessing you mean Light Cones. Those are basically for attaching to characters and boosting their stats and/or giving them bonus effects. Generally each character has a set of recommended Light Cones that are good for them. If you go to Genshin.GG's website, it should say under each character build. Hope this helps!

Is Asta good? I saw she’s an A tier but should I reroll?
Post automatically merged:

She’s the only character I got. The rest are just light cones

Is Asta good? I saw she’s an A tier but should I reroll?
Post automatically merged:

She’s the only character I got. The rest are just light cones

Asta is generally a good 4 star if you build her well. I don't know much about her though because I haven't used her much.

How easy/difficult is it to get the tickets to roll on the banners?

Generally depends. I know when I first started there were a bunch of challenges and extra things to do to earn Stellar Jade. Doing events and Simulated Universe definitely helps. Also, if you're F2P you probably don't want to use your Stellar Jade on extra TB power, as enticing as it is. It's better to save it for warping/rolling.

Got Luocha since I was guaranteed! I also got his Light Cone on my first try. May all Luocha wanters be Luocha havers! 🙏

3pOnKPl.png

eM7EXIW.png

Made it to Trailblazer level 66 in the game! Only 4 more levels of endgame to go for me. 🤩

5q4Phln.png

zTfrHH9.png

I have also been playing this since day 1! I've only got Jing Yuan but I skipped most of the characters since I've been waiting for Dan Heng's 5 star version to come out and I'll pull for him and his LC hopefully!

I woke up early this morning, so decided to attempt this rotation of Memory of Chaos, and I did it! I achieved my first perfect run, meaning completing all 3 stars on every stage without failing once, and getting all 30 stars. 🤩

Teams used were:

Bailu/Tingyun/Silver Wolf/Seele
Gepard/Yanqing/Natasha/Clara

wH1DScy.png

fQXfHei.png

I'd highly suggest it. I don't know if you've played Genshin Impact, but as a long-time player of the game, I'd actually say I prefer Star Rail. I personally play on the iPad and I think it runs quite well.

I've been playing the game consistently on my phone until it has a PS5 port which I think won't come until I think I remember it saying October? It runs really well on my phone and I'm actually really enjoying playing it. I also got Silver Wolf when her banner was out which was just luck on my part honestly. Now I am saving my stellar jades for a character I really want. I'm excited for more things being added too. It's a really fun game and it reminds me why I love turn based games it's not as stressful for me.

(Still stuck on Simulated World 4, but that is due to being underleveled, but I will be at the right level soon enough!)

Back