• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I have a brother who is 1yr1mo2days older. And my dad remarried a few years ago so I have 2 younger brothers now(17 and 14) and a older step sister I've never met.

My bro is about a year and a half older than I am. I was so jealous of him when he graduated from HS and I still had to go through my Senior year xD

Last edited:
I have 5 older brothers. I say, being the only daughter plus the youngest does has its benefits.

two sisters, who are much older than me because i was an accident lmfao

so many lmaoooo
an older brother who's a year older, a sibling who is three years younger, a sister who is 18 years younger, and two more brothers who are 19 and 20 years younger

I have 7 siblings in total.

4 girls (twins aged 17[18 in may], 14 year old[15 in september] and a 10 year old[11 in november])

3 brothers (18 [19 in september], 14[15 in april], 7[8 in october])

I'm the oldest being 20 (turning 21 in april)

I have an older brother and sister.
I wish I was an only child ;-;

Back