• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I have a brother who is 1yr1mo2days older. And my dad remarried a few years ago so I have 2 younger brothers now(17 and 14) and a older step sister I've never met.

My bro is about a year and a half older than I am. I was so jealous of him when he graduated from HS and I still had to go through my Senior year xD

Last edited:
I have 5 older brothers. I say, being the only daughter plus the youngest does has its benefits.

so many lmaoooo
an older brother who's a year older, a sibling who is three years younger, a sister who is 18 years younger, and two more brothers who are 19 and 20 years younger

I have 7 siblings in total.

4 girls (twins aged 17[18 in may], 14 year old[15 in september] and a 10 year old[11 in november])

3 brothers (18 [19 in september], 14[15 in april], 7[8 in october])

I'm the oldest being 20 (turning 21 in april)

I have an older brother and sister.
I wish I was an only child ;-;

Back