• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Kaiaa's Clay Corner

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (12) +
BGrNN0B.gif

Thank you Simple for my new banners!

Hi everyone! I am happy to announce the opening of my new etsy shop: Kaiaa's Clay Corner! As most of you know, I had been wanting to make a shop since the last Fair, after getting so many positive feedbacks on the Leaf Pillows.

Now it's official! If you've been waiting to get a leaf pillow of your own, you can find them by clicking my signature or by visiting Etsy and searching for KaiaasClayCorner. When I release a new item, I'll update my signature so that you will know when I have something new to check out!

Here I will show off my creations. All purchases will be through Etsy but if you have a custom request, please feel free to PM me!

jxcG86s.png

**Animal Crossing Charms**
Bell Bag ~ $4.50
Present ~ $4.50
Fossil ~ $5
Pitfall ~ $4.50
Leaf ~ $3.50
Tom Nook ~ $6
Custom Villager $6
Turnip ~ $3.50
Peach ~ $4
Apple ~ $4
Orange ~ $4
Pinwheels ~ $3.50
**Earrings**
All Earrings ~ $8.50
**Feather Pendents**
Solid Color ~ $3.50
Rainbow ~ $4.50
**Pillows**
Leaf Pillow ~ $17

+Shipping and Handling. I do ship worldwide, however, please note that shipping costs outside the US will be a little extravagant.

M1e30P6.png

16964472510_a2eb8ea6b2_n.jpg

If you love Animal Crossing, you're sure to love these charms! (Especially the fruits!!) I DO take commission requests for villagers. If you request for your villager to have a body, we'll have to privately discuss a price through my etsy shop so please PM me there if you'd like one.
17126047746_d8dbd00bb0_n.jpg

This is a close up of the fossil, pitfall, leaf, and the red and green pinwheels (They match your collectibles!)
16964228878_a1315b047b_n.jpg

Here we have Tom Nook and an example villager Fauna.
17151373791_7761c3c653_n.jpg

Call me crazy, but I can't get over how cute these are. Especially the Bell Bag!
16964229218_53864106db_n.jpg

More than anything, I love the fruits! If you want Cherries and Pears you'll have to wait a bit. Let me know what your favorite fruit is or if you have any requests for the specialty fruits :) (P.S. the little red and white thing are turnips)
17752015595_a065fa3c71_n.jpg

Here is the charm bracelet I made for myself. I wear it all the time and have been complimented on how cute it is by several strangers!

1wEST5V.png
17749393442_64d5028645_n.jpg

As of right now I have 4 styles of earrings to choose from! They are all hand made from polymer clay and nickle free posts. Let me know what your think and leave a comment on what kind you'd like me to make :)
16944600817_4c07e1dc86_n.jpg

The fossil earrings are my personal favorite. Which do you like best?
16965823389_49e2c67005_n.jpg

Pitfalls!
17749394212_018474c497_n.jpg

Tom Nook. Compared to my last Nook attempt, this one is a lot better!
17752393351_e3c2d7770c_n.jpg

Surprise! It's Kirby!

hVRt6Jz.png
17752024595_46770aaafb_n.jpg

Feathers come in a variety of colors. As seen above: Rainbow, Purple, Blue, and Pink. They can also come in: Black, White, Brown, Green, Red, Brown, or a personalized combination of colors (PM me for personalized feathers.) The Rainbow Feathers are the largest and longest while the solid colors are more rounded.
17752401271_2526b884be_n.jpg

The Blue Feather. The strange white dots on this picture are reflective glare, they don't actually come with dots. But polka dot feathers is a good idea isn't it?
17725676046_9d43f2d978_n.jpg

The Purple Feather. A deep purple color that would make for a cute set of earrings. You can even attach it to a homemade dream catcher!
17129546714_7fee8f661c_n.jpg

The Pink Feather. Absolutely adorable, plus it's pink!
17752400071_d6542c61d3_n.jpg

Everyones favorite The Rainbow Feather!

5uu2GJB.png
17166655112_d975035a79_n.jpg

Here is a close up of the 12 inch throw pillow. How do you like it?
16980748710_1b3b51dd78_n.jpg

This one may be a little easier to see on a white background.
16545878434_e4aa54c10e_n.jpg

You can either use the pillow or display it, like I have here. The options are endless! :)

Items right now range between $3.50 and $7.50 (Pillows $17 +shipping) and make awesome gifts for your friends and for yourself. I do take commissions but the price for those will depend on what you are asking for. Please message me via etsy if you have any requests, questions, or concerns. I'd love to hear from you! :blush:

Last edited:
omg these are adorable <333 cant wait to see more! ;v;

I've always wanted to carry around severed heads of my favorite animals.

But seriously, these look pretty nice. Curious as to the creation process.

I've always wanted to carry around severed heads of my favorite animals.

But seriously, these look pretty nice. Curious as to the creation process.

LOL that made me laugh more than it should have. I do everything by hand using polymer clay. It's mostly rolling clay into balls and then attaching random bits and bobs here and there to make it look nice. :)

Ooh, they're really cute! I like the bell bag haha x)

Do you seal/glaze your charms? I think it would help with the longevity :O

aweee! adorable creations.
my favourites are the fauna, money bag, and the peach charms.
i can't wait to see the pillows c;

Ooh, they're really cute! I like the bell bag haha x)

Do you seal/glaze your charms? I think it would help with the longevity :O
I do! It also makes them a little more shiny which I like. You can see it really well on the fire flower and fruit charms.

Thank you for the kind words everyone!

All these little goodies are so cute. Excellent work Kaiaa.

I might be around to get a pillow if I have the spare cash.

LOL that made me laugh more than it should have. I do everything by hand using polymer clay. It's mostly rolling clay into balls and then attaching random bits and bobs here and there to make it look nice. :)

I forget, does this type of clay require any oven heating or anything? Also, is it more or less or about the same durability as standard clay?

Though for a potential future idea, if this goes well enough, that would definitely fit just by design basis: miniature gyroids. As in like eeevery potential gyroid, not just the standard iconic gyroid design.

Of course I'd imagine a bunch could be a tad troublesome to make. But still...

Last edited:
I forget, does this type of clay require any oven heating or anything? Also, is it more or less or about the same durability as standard clay?

Though for a potential future idea, if this goes well enough, that would definitely fit just by design basis: miniature gyroids. As in like eeevery potential gyroid, not just the standard iconic gyroid design.

Of course I'd imagine a bunch could be a tad troublesome to make. But still...

This clay does require oven heating. I chose it over standard clay due to the ease of using it and because I don't have a kiln. Polymer clay comes in a lot of colors too which makes it easier on artists who don't wish to paint every detail.

Gyroids sound like an excellent idea. Do you have any in mind that you'd like to see?

Last edited:
Oh Kaiaa, these are fantabulous!!!!! I can't wait to visit your etsy shop!!!

*dreams of a severed Filbert head for my key ring *

Back