• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Katie Help (URGENT)

Sage of Fire

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Heya, so pretty urgent with the Online shutting down, but I need help with Katie items. If you have Katie or extras of her items please message me.

Heya, so pretty urgent with the Online shutting down, but I need help with Katie items. If you have Katie or extras of her items please message me.

hi if you still need the katie items, i can deliver them all for 15 tbt! let me know if you're interested!

hi if you still need the katie items, i can deliver them all for 15 tbt! let me know if you're interested
Oh wow, okay! A few questions first:

Did you get these legitimately? (like now hacking/modding)

What are tbt? People keep talking about here but idk what it is

Do you want my discord info so it can be easier to communicate?

Thanks for the offer!

Oh wow, okay! A few questions first:

Did you get these legitimately? (like now hacking/modding)

What are tbt? People keep talking about here but idk what it is

Do you want my discord info so it can be easier to communicate?

Thanks for the offer!

these are extras i've collected over the years of sending katie between my towns whenever i'd see her! tbt (or bell tree bells) is the forum currency you earn from posting/selling art, in-game items or from selling forum collectibles etc. i feel like it'd be easier to communicate here or via the site's pms. feel free to post your fc here if you're interested or pm me if you'd like to! (my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you need it)

these are extras i've collected over the years of sending katie between my towns whenever i'd see her! tbt (or bell tree bells) is the forum currency you earn from posting/selling art, in-game items or from selling forum collectibles etc. i feel like it'd be easier to communicate here or via the site's pms. feel free to post your fc here if you're interested or pm me if you'd like to! (my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you need it)
okay, thanks for the clarification! I’ll pm in a bit if I can’t get them on my own! Thanks 😄

hi if you still need the katie items, i can deliver them all for 15 tbt! let me know if you're interested!
I think I’ll take you up on that offer! You will have to tell me how to pay you the tbt though

4184-6479-5919

I think I’ll take you up on that offer! You will have to tell me how to pay you the tbt though

4184-6479-5919

if you click the amount of bells I have under my profile picture a little pop up box will open up where you can type out the amount that you’d want to send

i can deliver the 5 items now if that works for you, just let me know and I’ll watch for your gates to open c:

if you click the amount of bells I have under my profile picture a little pop up box will open up where you can type out the amount that you’d want to send

i can deliver the 5 items now if that works for you, just let me know and I’ll watch for your gates to open c:
okay cool! that works!

aren’t there 6 items?

okay cool! that works!

aren’t there 6 items?

the five items i have on my list that i usually reference are: digital-photo frame, globe, sketchbook, toy camera and world map
edit: unless you also want a picture of her which i have to double check if i have any extra!

the five items i have on my list that i usually reference are: digital-photo frame, globe, sketchbook, toy camera and world map
edit: unless you also want a picture of her which i have to double check if i have any extra!
I would want an extra pic if you can!

i have one! i didn't store it where i thought it'd be. total would be 18 tbt for all 6 items then if that's alright with you!
sounds amazing actually 😁
Post automatically merged:

i have one! i didn't store it where i thought it'd be. total would be 18 tbt for all 6 items then if that's alright with you!
i’m ready whenever, so lmk when the gates open!

yes it is!

also do I donate the tbt to you?

awesome! i was headed there now but it d/c'd, i'm gonna try sitting closer to my router to see if that helps! and you can donate the tbt after the trade is complete if that works for you!

Back