• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lego Animal Crossing Announced

I would love some blind bags to be released aswell as sets!
ooh, totally agree!! i’ve never been much of a lego person, so i don’t see me picking up any of the sets (as adorable as i imagine they’ll be), but i would definitely be interested in blind bags!! i love blind bags so much haha 💙

They look pretty neat. But Lego sets are too expensive for me. If they do decide to release blind bag villagers though? I'm in.

I won't get my hopes up though, because the Animal Crossing Build-a-Bear selection ended up being major disappointment...

I am thrilled. Overjoyed. Depressed on behalf of my bank account. So excited I cant sleep.

My merch thread is going to be lit when all of these drop and I buy every single set immediately and build it in the shortest amount of time I can

So now the sets have been revealed, how do people feel about them?

I've been seeing a lot of disappointment for them on other AC places. I have to admit that I see why - they feel very small and seem to have limited space for playing with. There's also not much in the way of Animal Crossing outside of the mini figures themselves.

I might get Julian's set, if only because he's one of my villagers and thankfully part of the cheapest set. But even the cake table they've used is clearly a basic one, with no resemblance to the one found in-game.

Link to the sets, although you may need to take out the en-gb if it doesn't redirect you to your country's site:

I really wasn't expecting too much, to be honest, so I'm not really disappointed. I wasn't expecting a big set akin to what Star Wars and the like usually get. But I'd forgotten just how much of a highway robbery Lego was as a brand. Those prices had me do a double take.

I didn't mind the designs so much until I saw the price lol. Its bit to simple and feels like they just took existing designs and slapped some AC symbols on it like DIY or the furniture leave 🤷🏽‍♀️

These are all so cute I’ve yet to see them in real life. I’ve seen them listed at stores around me thought maybe I should go out and have a look at them 😊

My favourite is the Nooks cranny set !!

image.png

What's the point, then?!

the tangy minifigure looks so cute ;o;

realistically, probably won't end up buying either of the new sets

There's a small small polybag with Maple in it that I can't seem to find. I've been told it's at the local Target.

I saw a couple of the sets at a different grocery store for maybe a week, then they quickly disappeared.

I forgot there was already some sets announced or out and now we have a second wave. I never picked up any of the Mario ones and while I really like AC as much as Mario I'm not sure if I will pick these up either. Love the commercials they did and they do look cute.

I'm a little surprised they actually did Animal Crossing after Mario instead of like Zelda, a full on Donkey Kong series, or even Kirby. But I guess its popularity during NH's launch and covid really helped push it out of niche territory.

Back