• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Look at the price of that baby!!!

Thats why Im selling my old games and GBA. (go to advirtisements)

I was actually happy when they said that. I preordered mine for $200 in July, so I ended up saving 50.

TYOSHI90 said:
I was actually happy when they said that. I preordered mine for $200 in July, so I ended up saving 50.

:huh: Wait, how does that work? If you preordered yours for $200, wouldn't you have lost $50? Or did you mean $100?

He thought it was going to be $200 so he pre ordered it for that much. Then he found out that it was only $150 so he gained $50 dollars back.

BASTOISE99 said:
He thought it was going to be $200 so he pre ordered it for that much. Then he found out that it was only $150 so he gained $50 dollars back.
Yeah, they took $50 off the price.

[quote="] I guess it is well worth the money, but man oh man, $150. That is a lot of money to come up with. [/quote]
I don't care about the price because I'm not buying it, my parents are! :lol:

BOO_THE_GHOST said:
BOO_THE_GHOST said:
Thats pretty cheap actualy.
Well, I take that back. I had to cut grass al summer to pay for it

:D But it is well worth it. I think the gamecube was 200 when it came out.
Welll actually GCN was 150... but the DS is a NICE price for how awsome it is!

I already had 200 dollars when the DS came out!

:)

:)

;)

And now I need mone for Star Fox Assault, Warioware DS, and Yoshi's Touch and Go!

Back