• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking to trade gifts with people who grow lemons!

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Nightmare Easter Egg
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Galaxy Easter Egg
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
For the current event we need to collect several types of fruit. I’m looking for players who can find lemons natively in their game. My native fruit is grapes. If we exchange gifts, we can get each others fruits this way!

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030
Ohh wonderful! I found out that you can just buy from the market box as well. I actually managed with the lemons yesterday but I’ll add you and then put lots of grapes in my box!

Edit: noooo I just realised the event is over already! I’m so sorry :c it was 2:30am for me when you replied so I only saw it now in the morning. But I’m glad I’ve added you, we’re ready for next time!

Last edited:
Back