• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking to trade gifts with people who grow lemons!

Aquilla

good night 💚
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Shooting Star
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Silver Star Glow Wand
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Purple Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
For the current event we need to collect several types of fruit. I’m looking for players who can find lemons natively in their game. My native fruit is grapes. If we exchange gifts, we can get each others fruits this way!

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030

Yoo Aquilla :) I have lemons and actually am in dire need of grapes! I'm not sure if I have you added already, but either way I'm down to trade!

If we're not friends on there here's my code:
4124 2105 030
Ohh wonderful! I found out that you can just buy from the market box as well. I actually managed with the lemons yesterday but I’ll add you and then put lots of grapes in my box!

Edit: noooo I just realised the event is over already! I’m so sorry :c it was 2:30am for me when you replied so I only saw it now in the morning. But I’m glad I’ve added you, we’re ready for next time!

Last edited:
Back