New foods/drinks you tried today/recently!

Last night I tried Frederick’s citrus flavored pop; I didn’t really care much for it. It wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t get it again. I also have it in blood orange flavor. I haven’t tried it yet but I expect it will disappoint just as much.

Today I tried Starbuck’s Summer Berry Refresher. It was quite nice because I love sour-sweet drinks. The popping boba gave it a nice texture. The drink reminded me a lot of the Sour Patch Blue Raspberry drink that they sold at Auntie Anne’s about 5 years ago.

I tried the Summer Skies Drink from Starbucks! It's the one with coconut milk. It was great, although I prefer my usual. I was hoping just to try it, and maybe I'll get it sometimes. It wasn't a bad drink at all.

610431011_0_640x640.jpg

Accidentally discovered plantain chips after mistaking them for dried banana chips (the cons of doing the grocery shop on your mobile phone!). And oh my god they are amazing. Time to buy in bulk for healthy work snacks. 😂

I had mochi doughnuts and boba tea for the first time ever. The boba tea surprised me with how good it is, but I don't really like the tapioca pearls. I got the matcha flavor which I knew I would like. I picked up three of the mochi doughnuts to bring home and ate the churro flavored one tonight. I've got strawberry and matcha flavors remaining.

I discovered that Starbucks has orange cream flavored cake pops. I'm not sure if it's limited time but it was my first time seeing it on the menu, so I had to pick one up. Cake pops aren't really my thing, but I wanted to try one of my favorite flavors in cake pop form. It was decent, but I'm not sure I'd get it again.

I got into gyro bowls at Greek restaurants recently and love them recently. At the place I frequent I get marinated chicken with french fries below it topped with feta cheese and tzatziki sauce. I wish I could go there more since I love it so much, but it’s pretty spendy.

Back