• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gallery Pirate-y designs and junk

Pattern Source
Self
Creator ID
MA-3195-5753-7571
EqzKN6YUwAUVGbt

Flag designed for my pal @/Licorice
Ew4pc53UYAkkG33

Probably one of my most ambitious designs I've created so far.
(not taking flag requests atm)

It's totally bumming that the texture doesn't cover the whole parasol. It's the best I can do.

parasol_leaves.png

(I also feel somewhat guilty for using a filter on the photo. I just like the softer look)

Those who are interested in designing the dessert carrier, got some terrible news for you regarding the texture map. They're atrocious!

FJiMtEAVgAE1SK3

FJiMtEQUYAwasTj

You're stuck with a small canvas size that repeats in the most bizarre way. You either work in the entire orange strip or the black box if you want a centered circular label. You can see the green is what dictates the top of the box's color. Fun, fun.

I planned to have a takeaway box/pattern on my island whenever I release my DA but now I'm not feeling too sure. It's such a tiny working space.

FJiNS9KVgAEYdSL

Made a bar sign. Grog was a term for watered down rum. (but now it's a modern cocktail)
unknown.jpeg

Back