• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gallery Pirate-y designs and junk

Pattern Source
Self
Creator ID
MA-3195-5753-7571
Testing more designs.
EWTziUYUMAA2Hfn

EWTziUdUMAEd0x2
10/10

saw this post and had to take a look at some of your other work, it's all so fricken' clean I love it!!!

still losing my mind over the flag you made for me

These are so great! I love those flag designs, especially the swamp/forest one!

Here's some paths and borders I created for @/momo.mofo Took me a solid month to complete.

EbIQqbMUEAAvTxJ

EbIQqa6VAAE0WzR

EbIQqa9U4AgdvlT

They look really good with the seaweed.

I love your designs! Would you be willing to do a commission?

Its totally ok if not! Just wanted to ask :)

@LuvDolphin
Aw thanks!

Not at the moment because I am running out of space for designs. Hopefully Nintendo will release more custom design spots in future but for now, I'm pretty limited. Sorry!

Those barnacles are exactly what my rocks/dock is missing! thank you for this!

This is for anyone who wants to understand the texture map of the scattered papers and magazine. I tested it out and made some refs for myself.

Scattered papers:
EisyJL_UwAESHmU

EisyJMoUMAEMeF0

Magazine:
Ei5XbY2VoAE0Hd0

Ei5XbZEVoAAQGbf

Here's TeeheeTiki being featured in a magazine for acnh islands and some shipwright blueprints.
Ei7tlndUwAMXlBI

Don't know if I'll keep it, but it was fun to make a mini map, lol.

My first halloween/spooky design! I've only made the stitches for the blue skin and it has no eyebrows. The version I'm wearing has eyebrows but they're the ones I've made for myself, lol.
EjOpLyJU4AAL1-m

Been working on some coats but these are really hard to work on. I feel like the dress one looks a lot better than the unisex coat so, I have to keep futzing with it. 😩

Coat over dress
Ekrb_NkU0AAvBDW

Ekrb_NjUcAMzvvs

Coat
Ekrb_N2VMAAgyP3

Ekrb_NmUYAAfH7U

Back