• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

cycle of having bangs:

hairdresser cuts them ➡️ you really like it but they’ve grown out a bit after a few weeks ➡️ decides to trim them ➡️ accidentally trims them too much so now they’re baby bangs *in a bad way* ➡️ “omg i hate this, i need to grow my hair out 😔” and repeat 🔁

I remember my English teacher showed this video to us during our "Fahrenheit 451" unit. As someone who does feel "connected, but alone" in a way, it resonated with me and to this day I still think about its ideas. I think this video is why, even though I enjoy it here online, I still prefer real-life relationships. It's too bad I stink at making friends in person, though...

It's actually been a while since I saw this episode. I forgot how weird it was lmao

Got my Genshin dailies done today. I tried to do some of the new area’s quest, but I’m honestly not that interested in it so far and can’t get myself motivated to do it.

Last edited:
When I look back at recent history (including pop culture), I didn’t realize how big 2001 was of a year. While it’s best known for the 9/11 Attacks, here’s what else happened that year:
  • Wikipedia was launched.
  • For those who are into movies, 2001 was the year the first Shrek movie came out. It was also the year the first Harry Potter movie and the first Lord of the Rings movie came out.
  • For those who are into cartoons, the most well-known new show I know that came out was The Fairly OddParents.
    • 2001 was also the year some of South Park’s most famous episodes premiered.
  • In gaming-related news, the Nintendo GameCube was launched.
  • For those who are interested into Legos, this was the year Bionicle was released (the very first Lego theme with an associated story line, and the franchise that saved Lego from recession).
And let’s not forget that Animal Crossing began in 2001, not 2002 when it first made its way to the United States and Canada.

Every year had its fair share of new shows, new games, new movies, and new technology that stand out in front of others (like how 2007 was the year the iPhone was first launched or how 2013 was the year Frozen came out), but some had more of that than others. In my opinion, the biggest ones were 2001, 2010, and 2016.

I’m nervous and impatient about calling the local electronic repair shop. I don’t do well talking on the phone or verbally 😔. At the same time, I want this to be done asap. I really want to play my switch and participate in the tbtwc and splatfest.

Last edited:
i need to get my hands on sonic adventure dx and adventure 2 but they’re so EXPENSIVE since they’re gamecube games. i know both are available on steam for like $10 but i can’t run them on mac.

When I look back at recent history (including pop culture), I didn’t realize how big 2001 was of a year. While it’s best known for the 9/11 Attacks, here’s what else happened that year:
  • Wikipedia was launched.
  • For those who are into movies, 2001 was the year the first Shrek movie came out. It was also the year the first Harry Potter movie and the first Lord of the Rings movie came out.
  • For those who are into cartoons, the most well-known new show I know that came out was The Fairly OddParents.
    • 2001 was also the year some of South Park’s most famous episodes premiered.
  • In gaming-related news, the Nintendo GameCube was launched.
  • For those who are interested into Legos, this was the year Bionicle was released (the very first Lego theme with an associated story line, and the franchise that saved Lego from recession).
And let’s not forget that Animal Crossing began in 2001, not 2002 when it first made its way to the United States and Canada.

Every year had its fair share of new shows, new games, new movies, and new technology that stand out in front of others (like how 2007 was the year the iPhone was first launched or how 2013 was the year Frozen came out), but some had more of that than others. In my opinion, the biggest ones were 2001, 2010, and 2016.

• For those who are into Rock/Metal, Tool's Lateralus, Rammstein's Mutter and System Of A Down's Toxicity were released in 2001. All of these albums are now considered classics.

Oh, and this album was also released during that year:

Screenshot_20240514-092455~2.png

Ironic, huh?

I wanna play guitar, but I'm hungry and I haven't eaten dinner yet. But I should really to do some homework afterwards... Hmm, tough choice.

Maybe I'll watch guitar tutorials while I'm eating and doing homework. :P (Now I have to bring my guitar and amp back downstairs after I just lugged it to my room. Why don't I think these things through. 😭)

I just did the windtrace event in Genshin and this time I was the hunter. The rebel I managed to catch was Wriothesley; I could help hut laugh a little considering I was Neuvillette. If it wasn’t timed, I would’ve taken a screenshot. I’m glad I don’t need to win to get all the rewards, since I don’t think I’m very good at either roles 😅.

I remember feeling really nervous on the last days before summer break ended. An overwhelming dread of 'I'm going back to school'. I could never enjoy those final days off.

I think it was my first experience with anxiety.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I could give myself amnesia just so I can revisit the feeling I had when I first watched a great show, played a fantastic game, or listened to a banger album.

Nearly 2 hours later and I still haven't finished my Reese's Fast Break chocolate 😅 it's really good but really sweet. It's so sweet that if I eat it too fast, it upsets the hell out of my stomach.

Honestly, same thing with iced tea. I take my "sweet" time finishing just a single glass. Sugar will be my undoing one day.

Back