• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling NMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Ok, let me finish this concert real quick.
Post automatically merged:

My dodo is 6D7TV

Last edited:
Bumping this. I’ve still got a good amount of NMT remaining, so if anyone needs some, I’ll be around for the next few hours.

Hi Rika! I think i'm going nuts, but apparently i'd like to have over 1k NMTs for some reason. Can I get 400 NMTs? If you don't have a whole lot more, then I can just get 100 NMTs so everybody else can get the rest, too.

Hi Rika! I think i'm going nuts, but apparently i'd like to have over 1k NMTs for some reason. Can I get 400 NMTs? If you don't have a whole lot more, then I can just get 100 NMTs so everybody else can get the rest, too.
I can give you 400 NMT. I have a lot remaining. Send me a dodo code and I’ll bring it over.

Bumping this. I’m available all day. If anyone needs NMT’s, I still got lots to sell.

Bumping this. For a special deal, I’ll do 1200 for 90 TBT for today only.

Last edited:
Unlikely anyone is paying attention to this, but I decided to lower my prices on my NMT. Need to empty my storage full of them soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back