• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop ★彡Shayne's & Lucky's Shack!★彡 ★彡 V. 4.2 ★彡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jojo! I was wondering if you had any blue roses and purple pansies? I would like two of each. I'm willing to pay a lot of bells for them. Thanks!

Hi Jojo! I was wondering if you had any blue roses and purple pansies? I would like two of each. I'm willing to pay a lot of bells for them. Thanks!

I can breed you some! I'll take to Shyane about..adding a hybrid section!

Yes, a hybrid section would be an excellent idea! Also, may I have an estimated time of when the flowers will be finished, and also a price you would prefer? I'm willing to pay a lot for these. Thanks!

Yes, a hybrid section would be an excellent idea! Also, may I have an estimated time of when the flowers will be finished, and also a price you would prefer? I'm willing to pay a lot for these. Thanks!

I can't breed them with out S͇h͇y͇a͇n͇e͇s͇ permission. Please vm or pm her! :)

I sent her a message a while ago, just waiting for a reply now. Do you guys have bamboo shoots and Jacob's ladders available as well?

I sent her a message a while ago, just waiting for a reply now. Do you guys have bamboo shoots and Jacob's ladders available as well?

Not Jacobs lattes. For the bamboo shot you must order the bulid a garden pakage

Uh, how exactly do you arrange flowers? Also, do you sell hybrids?

Uh, how exactly do you arrange flowers? Also, do you sell hybrids?

Hybrids, ... Yes kind of!

also we arrange them for what type's you want!

~~ No gold roses or Jacob ladders ~~

Easter sales! every thing 25% off!*

*Does not include; Hybrids, Villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back