• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop ★彡Shayne's & Lucky's Shack!★彡 ★彡 V. 4.2 ★彡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jojo! I was wondering if you had any blue roses and purple pansies? I would like two of each. I'm willing to pay a lot of bells for them. Thanks!

Hi Jojo! I was wondering if you had any blue roses and purple pansies? I would like two of each. I'm willing to pay a lot of bells for them. Thanks!

I can breed you some! I'll take to Shyane about..adding a hybrid section!

Yes, a hybrid section would be an excellent idea! Also, may I have an estimated time of when the flowers will be finished, and also a price you would prefer? I'm willing to pay a lot for these. Thanks!

Yes, a hybrid section would be an excellent idea! Also, may I have an estimated time of when the flowers will be finished, and also a price you would prefer? I'm willing to pay a lot for these. Thanks!

I can't breed them with out S͇h͇y͇a͇n͇e͇s͇ permission. Please vm or pm her! :)

I sent her a message a while ago, just waiting for a reply now. Do you guys have bamboo shoots and Jacob's ladders available as well?

I sent her a message a while ago, just waiting for a reply now. Do you guys have bamboo shoots and Jacob's ladders available as well?

Not Jacobs lattes. For the bamboo shot you must order the bulid a garden pakage

Uh, how exactly do you arrange flowers? Also, do you sell hybrids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back