• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shellzilla's Pitlane of Art! (V.2)

Shellzilla_515

F1 fan who loves onions
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
4129-2347-0028
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Heart Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Blue Rosewater Potion
Blue Balloon
Snowflake Glow Wand
Snow Bunny
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Blue Hybrid Pansy
I've decided to bring my art thread back to life after one and a half years of it being inactive. I'll post whatever art I have that feels like is worth sharing.

Recently, I got GT Sport from a few weeks ago, and there's a livery editor where you can make your own helmet designs, racing suit, and car liveries. Because of this, I took the time to make a few designs. I will note, however, that some decals used are from other users that shared them over at the Gran Turismo website community. Credit to their respective creators will be given accordingly. For the decal designs I made by myself, I will either post the image, link it, or a combination of both, depending on the limitations. Here's the link that will take you straight to the post of my helmet designs.

I don't have any art to show for now, but I'll dump some of them in the next few days! Feel free to look at my older art too. I can't help but cringe at myself lol.
Right, it's been a long while since I posted something in the museum. I'll try to show various stuff every now and then. I had another art thread like this, but it's very old and went ahead to make a new one. Here goes:

Smash Bros Percentage Meter Lando Norris.jpg

As you may or may not know, I'm a fan of F1 (and videogames, obviously). I tried to recreate the damage percentage meter from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and add one of the F1 drivers in there as if they joined the battle. XD I'm itching to do some more stuff like this in the future. As long as I got the free time to do so. Let me know what you folks think!

Last edited:
I'll plop down here a few art creations I made, mostly Animal Crossing stuff. The first two images are basically where I got my current profile picture from.

Here's the Smash Bros. Ultimate damage meter of Bones. I didn't add the percent, though.
Smash Bros Percentage Meter Bones.png

And here's Bones' full 'render' if you'd like to call it.
View attachment Animal Crossing Bones Backup.png

Lastly, I made this phone wallpaper for my sister a while back. It's a crossover while I was also challenging myself to do different styles.
Phone Wallpaper Backup.png

Just ignore my shaky signatures lol.

Last edited:
I'll plop down here a few art creations I made, mostly Animal Crossing stuff. The first two images are basically where I got my current profile picture from.

Here's the Smash Bros. Ultimate damage meter of Bones. I didn't add the percent, though.
View attachment 276190

And here's Bones' full 'render' if you'd like to call it.
View attachment 276195

Lastly, I made this phone wallpaper for my sister a while back. It's a crossover while I was also challenging myself to do different styles.
View attachment 276192

Just ignore my shaky signatures lol.
That Sterling one is awesome :0

That Sterling one is awesome :0
Thank you! I was actually trying to do Akira Toriyama style but I ended up going for "lineless style" instead. I wanted to show another art here, but the forums wouldn't let me upload it due to a large file size rip.

Thank you! I was actually trying to do Akira Toriyama style but I ended up going for "lineless style" instead. I wanted to show another art here, but the forums wouldn't let me upload it due to a large file size rip.
You could try resizing it? Use imgur or another image sharing site maybe?

Well, here is my other piece of art that I was struggling to upload. I'd like to thank @ohare01 for trying to help me on how to upload images from imgur, even though it wasn't really successful in the end. Enjoy the screenshot of my art that got watered down because of it lol. As for the art itself, I created this for an assignment once. It took me a week to finish it, but I liked how it turned out in the end despite some visible flaws.
Animal Crossing Villagers Mural Second Backup.PNG

Well, here is my other piece of art that I was struggling to upload. I'd like to thank @ohare01 for trying to help me on how to upload images from imgur, even though it wasn't really successful in the end. Enjoy the screenshot of my art that got watered down because of it lol. As for the art itself, I created this for an assignment once. It took me a week to finish it, but I liked how it turned out in the end despite some visible flaws.
View attachment 276275
Aww, that's pretty cute! I like all the different artstyles ^^

Aww, that's pretty cute! I like all the different artstyles ^^
Thanks for the compliment again. :) The goal I tried to achieve here was if the villagers tried to draw themselves using different tools such as chalk or a paintbrush. You can see here that Bones and Kitt's joey look like a kid's drawing because well, they're at a very young age (at least that's what I think for Bones). Can you identify a few art styles here?

I might do O'Hare next...

Thanks for the compliment again. :) The goal I tried to achieve here was if the villagers tried to draw themselves using different tools such as chalk or a paintbrush. You can see here that Bones and Kitt's joey look like a kid's drawing because well, they're at a very young age (at least that's what I think for Bones). Can you identify a few art styles here?

I might do O'Hare next...
Hmm.. Tangy looks like she could be from Adventure Time and Agent S looks super familiar.. Possibly TAWOG?

and yessss do O'Hare
Post automatically merged:

And is Kit from like Bendy or classic Mickey Mouse or something? Lol

Hmm.. Tangy looks like she could be from Adventure Time and Agent S looks super familiar.. Possibly TAWOG?

and yessss do O'Hare
Post automatically merged:

And is Kit from like Bendy or classic Mickey Mouse or something? Lol
You are right! Tangy's style is from Adventure Time while Agent S is from The Amazing World of Gumball! You're also right about Kitt as I just tried to go for a 30's cartoon style. I'll give you the remaining answers in a spoiler if you're stumped.

Gruff - Samurai Jack
Tipper - Wallace and Gromit
Deirdre - The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Jacques - Loud House
Bones, Kitt's joey, Buck, and Celia don't have a cartoon style

You are right! Tangy's style is from Adventure Time while Agent S is from The Amazing World of Gumball! You're also right about Kitt as I just tried to go for a 30's cartoon style. I'll give you the remaining answers in a spoiler if you're stumped.

Gruff - Samurai Jack
Tipper - Wallace and Gromit
Deirdre - The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Jacques - Loud House
Bones, Kitt's joey, Buck, and Celia don't have a cartoon style
Ohh ok! That's really cool, I kinda want to try something like that now? :0

Ohh ok! That's really cool, I kinda want to try something like that now? :0
What's stopping you from doing that? If you get fun out of it, it'll be fine! If you do get it done, I want to see it in your art dump thread. :)

What's stopping you from doing that? If you get fun out of it, it'll be fine! If you do get it done, I want to see it in your art dump thread. :)
I don't feel confident enough to ahhhh
maybe when I get my inspiration back
I've just been making memes instead of drawing I need to not procrastinate

I don't feel confident enough to ahhhh
maybe when I get my inspiration back
I've just been making memes instead of drawing I need to not procrastinate
You need to lock up your procrastination in jail and free your confidence and inspiration. As that one Nike video clip said one time, just do it!

View attachment 276275

this is so cute!!

Here's my next art to show here! This one is starring Stitches wearing the handmade cape and crown. Here, I tried to imitate the Super Mario Bros. 3 box art, ranging from the title font, lines, and shading. Implementing Stitches' name in the title took a long time because not only do I have to squeeze his name in, but getting the style as well. This means I had to make the letters from scratch aside from letters "S" and "E". It ain't perfect, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. Here's the original box art here:
Super Mario Bros 3 Game Cover.jpg

Here's my attempt on putting Stitches in this style:
As you may have already known, Stitches likes to pretend he's flying so I thought, "why not put him here?" While some may find it would fit better in a Super Mario World box art, there's the reasoning why I chose Super Mario Bros. 3 instead. It's the first video game I've ever played in my life so it holds a special place in my heart. Also, I so badly want to post this on reddit, but I don't want to create an account for that sole purpose.

@Izuku Midoriya @Antonio and @Dawnpiplup here's the art that I was talking about! I'd like to hear your thoughts and criticism on this.

I absolutely love it! It looks really well done and faithful to the original art piece. 💚

I’m not the best of critics so I can’t really offer any criticism, but I think it looks good.

I absolutely love it! It looks really well done and faithful to the original art piece. 💚

I’m not the best of critics so I can’t really offer any criticism, but I think it looks good.
IT'S ****ING ADORABLE AND I LOVE IT AND KEEP IT UP AAAAH

10/10
Aww, thanks, you two! You've given me a boost to keep on going! ❤

Back