[Spoilers Inside] 🏡 Villager House Interior Pics ✰

It seems like Mira's house is meant to be some sort of play? Looks like theater curtains and a play's set where the backgrounds are flat painted scenery pieces. Definitely pretty eccentric!

It seems like Mira's house is meant to be some sort of play? Looks like theater curtains and a play's set where the backgrounds are flat painted scenery pieces. Definitely pretty eccentric!
honestly i've just made up a little story in my head that's she's a scifi space super hero princess from another planet and is super obsessed with the history of this one such as dinosaurs :') it works in my head LOL

I would love to see the inside of apple her house as well if anyone has it!

If anyone knows what the inside of Dom’s true house is, I’d love to know! Dom was a starter and I love him so much, but I’m really curious as to what his house actually looks like. ;^;

Does anyone have Maple’s? Please please share. She’s a dreamie but I haven’t seen her or her house in this game and her house in NL used to be of of my faves. I’m curious about her house now.

So far i’ve managed to get Raymond and Jacques house. I have Wendy as well but she wasn't at home. :)

EVH0n39U8AEFJMb.jpg

EVH0n3yVAAU8pvN.jpg

How do you post the photos on this? And get them from your switch to your device?
if you press (a) on photos in your photo album it gives you the option to post them to a social media from your switch. i made a private twitter specifically for image uploading LOL it's actually super quick once you have the account linked

after that you can put em in a spoiler by typing: [ spoiler ] (no spaces) clicking the little image icon in your writing box tool bar [/spoiler]

Does anyone have Maple’s? Please please share. She’s a dreamie but I haven’t seen her or her house in this game and her house in NL used to be of of my faves. I’m curious about her house now.

I have Maple! She's not at home rn unfortunately. I'll post her when I can :)

If anyone knows what the inside of Dom’s true house is, I’d love to know! Dom was a starter and I love him so much, but I’m really curious as to what his house actually looks like. ;^;
I'll post a pic once he's inside! It's designed like a backyard with a grass floor haha

Do the first 5 villagers you get (uchi, jock, peppy, normal, lazy) undated after so many days or would you have to trade them to someone and get to come back to your island to update their house?

View attachment 236214
I like the fact that she has her sister's portrait with her.
i love when villagers have pics of each other 🥺
Post automatically merged:

Do the first 5 villagers you get (uchi, jock, peppy, normal, lazy) undated after so many days or would you have to trade them to someone and get to come back to your island to update their house?
unfortunately you have to bounce them off someones island to get their house to update
(it'll therefore also work if u have their amiibo, force them out via amiibo,and move them back in via amiibo. if you dont have an island to bounce them off of)

Back