[Spoilers Inside] šŸ” Villager House Interior Pics āœ°

My Marina's interior looks totally different by default - invited off island, strange??
Depends when you got her. Was she one of your first three invited islanders? If so she would have the default normal personality room. Which is a brown room with natural looking furniture

Okay cool good to know. Is anyone able to post a pic of reneighs house interior she was one of my starters and I want to know what Iā€™m missing out on so to speak

I have Quillson, Fauna, and Maple, but none of them are home right now. šŸ˜‚

I'll post Fauna and Maple's if they go back to their houses later tonight, but if not someone'll probably beat me to it by tomorrow.

Quillson.jpg

I only have Willow and Deirdre for now but I'll try to post Maple and Pietro later unless someone gets to it first :)

willoww.jpg

deirdre.jpg

Sherb's house is so nice I love the colours so much ahhh.
Ok here's my contribution (phone pics of my TV so quality wont be fantastic. Especially Chief and Shep those are of screenshots hence the dialogue. If you see any hybrids sitting on the floor (Zell and Vivian definitely have one) that's a gift from me but I'm pretty sure they didn't replace anything)
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.05.38 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.04.47 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.11.01 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.11.30 pm.png

Here are some house interiors, I have both Velma's and Pashmina's! Velma's is super pretty and musical, and Pashmina lives in a cute diner!
EUrgw6zU8AEq2lk.jpeg

EU7cG96U8AEdwYg.jpeg

Beau
EVIb4VIU4AAPgd3.jpg

Fauna
afadsf.jpg

Purrl
EVIbuiWUcAAI-BJ.jpg

Marshal
EVIhcZ1UcAEIRWS.jpg

There are some shirts in some houses since I gave them some but that's pretty much it. Nothing else was changed

Edit: A better photo of Marshal's house since the last one was kinda cut off. This little dude has my favorite house on my island lol

And I'd love to see Skye's if anyone has her! She was one of my 5 original so I've got no clue what her real one looks like

Last edited:
Back