Tantalizing Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t normally sleep in that long but my sleep schedule has been wonky lately and i’m worried i might find myself dozing off and miss this! i set an alarm to prepare myself ;u;

Ohh I’m excited! Alarm is set, I’m ready to go! I played NL for a long time but I was just a wee lass and I’m sure I ignored all lore back then. We shall see.

I would love to participate in this but I haven’t linked my account yet and I woke up too late, meaning if I get my daily routine done this will be finished.

Oh well, have fun guys.

I actually woke up in time hallelujah!!

IMG_6276.jpeg

Definitely had to set my alarm for this one, but I’m going to do my best, even though I will probably feel miserably 😂😂😂

Well, I got my participation, I guess. Hopefully I'll do better at NH trivia

Well that was fun!! Thanks for hosting! I got more answers right than I thought haha

gg! i got 11th- there were so many connection issues on my end at the start lol
gonna go for the second session

small thing, but I think with this format it'd be better to just perpetually shut off chat during the entire quiz duration

I had to constsntly force scroll my discord chatbox down because of it just locking up on the autoscroll. which while I wouldn't of won regardless, it still could cause occasional delays and was lowkey more stressful than it should've been at times as a result too

ofc I'll understand if you keep this for round 2 in the interest of fairness, but just a thought for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back