• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I got lucky with a blue pansy tonight! Now I'm reorganizing to try for a pink tulip again with a small chance at another purple rose.

Yes, the order doesn't matter as long as the required breeding pair are touching in your line-up. This could be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Thanks for letting me know so I wouldn’t waste my precious bells.

I didn’t get any hybrids this round. :c

I hope my lineup is effectively arranged... Does it increase chances of getting a type of hybrid if I have multiple sets of the parent flower types or is it the same likelihood as if I have only one set of the parent flower types?

Huh? Still no pink hyacinth...... 😭 actually grew nothing today..... halfway through the event and i've not grown a single pink hyacinth for me huhu it's really the only hybrid I want 😭 hard to stay positive when there've been so many successful but I guess we'll keep going then!!

congrats to everyone who got their hybrids!! ✨

machiko-wab.gif

darn still nothing... leif... despite you not giving me a single pink hyacinth... i still love you

Back