TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 eggs found! 🥳 i wasn’t expecting to be able to find the solo clue eggs (or any of the eggs lol) so quickly since i haven’t been very active these past few months, but i’m happy! …very timidly, since i know the clues are gonna get harder lol.

if anyone wants help with eggs #1 or #3, feel free to pm me! lmk as well if you just want a hint, or if you want me to give you the egg’s location outright <3

great work finding egg #2 @Asarena! 🖤

I found 3 eggs so far. I don't even wanna try to solve #4, I know nothing about what it says.

Frog Egg is not quite Keroppi or a frog villager (just want my darling Tad lol 🐸💚) but I love that particular shade of green! I'm so happy to see we have an adorable frog now!~

I managed to solve all 3 clues in record speed, go me! Also @Mick that banner is so wholesome, you did a great job on it! It really gives off a peaceful feeling just looking at it, like being in a forest. Makes me want to go birdwatching lol

Haha looks like Zipper beat me to it!

we’ll figure the puzzle out guys
7973EF23-3BED-47CC-871A-A1AFD09E7AC4.jpeg

I was talking about the puzzles, we could tried several guesses, and often if we didn't get it the first time it was because of misspelling
Oh I knew it was about puzzles, I'm saying that if it really did work that way because I never had the thought to think to attempt the "CODEHERE"...

This is always one of my favorite little event thingies on this website! Its super fun! 🎉🥚 🎨

Oh I knew it was about puzzles, I'm saying that if it really did work that way because I never had the thought to think to attempt the "CODEHERE"...
CODEHERE was the example given I think, when we had to click on the egg currency and write the Redemption Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back