TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one egg with an instant lightbulb and now the other ones are less easy for me... Think, think!!

I definitely have to get the crescent moon egg. I don’t know about you but it screams Sailor Moon vibes to me.

3563-C3-B3-F0-C1-4872-B912-957979-A69-E33.png

D0-DC27-E5-DEC0-4803-9771-A940-C65731-A6.png
0935-AA64-BF30-489-B-B92-E-F6593-E26-C981.jpg

Thought I wasn’t going to find #1 despite being sure I was on the right track but I tried one more thing and found it. I was overjoyed to see one small egg png. xD

Thoughts on the second community clue anybody?
I've looked into threads connected to "multiverses", since that's what the movie with the same title is about but not coming up with anything helpful just yet.

I also looked at advanced search, because there's a "search everything" option

Thoughts on the second community clue anybody?
The "Title:" portion made me think of posting a new thread, or starting a DM conversation maybe

I tried clicking "New post" on the main page, where it gives you the list of all the forum sections (for the "everything everywhere all at one" portion), but I didn't see anything.

The "Title:" portion made me think of posting a new thread, or starting a DM conversation maybe

I tried clicking "New post" on the main page, where it gives you the list of all the forum sections (for the "everything everywhere all at one" portion), but I didn't see anything.

I thought something similar but for the search bar since it lets you limit to "everything" as well as check a box for "title" but I had no luck either

Maybe we have to create something? Perhaps not actually post it, but I remember with the birds clues we had to actually start to create a poll, then the bird appeared before we had to post the poll.

I could be way off...

Maybe we have to create something? Perhaps not actually post it, but I remember with the birds clues we had to actually start to create a poll, then the bird appeared before we had to post the poll.

I could be way off...
However!

I don't think we'd actually need to post anything...because that would lead to tons of unnecessary threads...

i think i entirely fried my brain staying up yesterday thinking, so this batch has been going a lot slower for me lol. for the community one i initially thought the fact the only difference between the clue and the film title was the missing 'c' could be significant, missing at sea or something, but i think i'm way overthinking it and the idea of threads/searching seems way more on track

i think i entirely fried my brain staying up yesterday thinking, so this batch has been going a lot slower for me lol. for the community one i initially thought the fact the only difference between the clue and the film title was the missing 'c' could be significant, missing at sea or something, but i think i'm way overthinking it and the idea of threads/searching seems way more on track

I don't think it's possible to overthink these...lol, you might be thinking in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back