TBT's Fourth Egg Decorating Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was totally thinking “ah well I tried my best” as I scrolled through to see the winners and didn’t see my name. Every single one of them more than deserving of their placement. Then I scrolled just a little further and wait a sec… what there’s one more!? Thanks for the tease @Chris lol. Totally got me.

Thanks so much for everyone appreciating my egg this year. I also want to make a shoutout to @Airysuit to think I’d tie with such a beautiful masterpiece? It’s such an honour! (Also my S/O is 1/2 Dutch so he really loved your egg too)

Anyways, thanks as always for hosting mods! I just can’t believe I finally placed (not counting staff faves) in one of these events.

I was totally thinking “ah well I tried my best” as I scrolled through to see the winners and didn’t see my name. Every single one of them more than deserving of their placement. Then I scrolled just a little further and wait a sec… what there’s one more!? Thanks for the tease @Chris lol. Totally got me.
I spent some time figuring out how to format the announcement of two third place winners. Glad it had the intended impact! 😂

I may not of voted (thought it was end of day 19th closure, though not like I had a final vote decided upon anyways), but just about all my potential votes made top cut anyways, so all's good

big grats to everyone

Congrats to the winners!! 🎉 I’m so delighted to see 4 winners instead of the usual 3 this year— the more people that get recognition for their efforts and insane talent, the better! Holla’s egg was one of my personal favourites (I love Celeste hehe), so I’m really happy to see that they placed!

I’m also so happy for the other winners! Aquilla’s egg is just absolutely magical and embodies the whimsicalness and magic of childhood perfectly. It reminds me of a little fairy garden house! Entries that have personal meaning woven in always tug on my heartstrings, and I think this was a beautiful tribute to her grandmother and to the drawing she made for her years ago! Lancelot’s egg was so cool! I enjoy any and all Space Camp tributes and callbacks. The egg itself is lovely with its starry night sky, the space beam and poor Gulliver getting abducted, but the base and all the little clay creations definitely take it to the next level! An unreal egg all-around, very well done! Airysuit’s egg is so gorgeous, both in design and in presentation! I love blue/white as a colour combo, and need that to be a shiny egg collectible rn! Being able to create that kind of detailing on an egg is so insane to me… I love zooming in on it and noticing details I missed my first look! Holla’s egg is so pretty, and her clay Celeste is adorable! Celeste 100% hatched from a galaxy egg!

Everyone’s eggs were so amazing! Ya’ll really did not hold back this year, my jaw was constantly dropping when I looked through the entry thread! Even if you didn’t make it to the poll or place, I hope you’re all proud of your eggs, and know just how incredible they are. I’m not just saying that. Whether you stuck with the “traditional” paint and markers for your eggs or got creative with clay, glitter or other crafting materials, you all created beautiful, unique masterpieces this year! This community never fails to astound me with the creative designs ya’ll come up with for your eggs every contest. 💜

Congrats winners! 🥳 I love all the details you all put in your entries 🤩; the colors too are gorgeous.I had no idea we could go beyond just painting the egg. Really outstanding job all of you!

I was really blown away by all the entries and everyone’s creativity 🙂 - and not just the entries that made it to be voted on. You all get my respect for entering and trying too! Voting was really hard since each one had something that caught my eye and that I loved.

Hi folks! We see some of you still have egg currency in your wallets. We are looking to remove the Easter Egg collectibles from the Shop due to our new event starting tomorrow. Please spend ASAP or risk losing them! Thanks!
Is there going to be anything for leftover eggs? I have 2 left and I think in previous years we could exchange them for bells?

Omg I can't believe it, thank you everyone!!! I'm so happy so many people liked my egg 😭

Also congrats to the other winners! 🎉 @Holla wowie, it's an honour to tie with you!
@Lancelot congrats with your insanely impressive and detailed egg!
And ofcourse congrats for winning @Aquilla, you're egg is so wholesome and beautiful, and has such a great meaning, it was my personal favourite 🙏

Also a shoutout to @Halloqueen for your motivation to try anyway, when I kinda already decided I wasn't gonna participate 😊
And ofcourse to @Mokuren for believing in me and my egg 🥚! 🙏♥️

Hi folks! We see some of you still have egg currency in your wallets. We are looking to remove the Easter Egg collectibles from the Shop due to our new event starting tomorrow. Please spend ASAP or risk losing them! Thanks!
I would like to, but I don't have the permission, too late? I was debating for too long which group to choose. Sorry I've been busy all day.
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations to all winners! I love them very much.

Last edited:
I would like to, but I don't have the permission, too late? I was debating for too long which group to choose. Sorry I've been busy all day.
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations to all winners! I love them very much.
There's a delay from the time you select an egg group before it becomes active, but it looks like you're all set now. 🥳

woohoo big big big congratulations to the winners!!! 🎉💖 Aquilla, Ben, Holla, and Airysuit!!! I've said it multiple times before but there were SO many stunning eggs, I definitely needed more than one vote if you asked me to choose my favorite/s 😭 even before nominations i already had my biases 🥹 im absolutely in love with the details each egg brought to the table, both painting and sculpting expertise were through the roof!! 🎉 this community may be small but gosh darn there is so much talent condensed in this little corner of the internet 🥹 great job everyone!! 👏💖
Congrats everyone! 🎉 Super deserved and stunning entries all together...
MOKUREN!!!! I feel like you deserve a special mention because your egg and egg carrier..... OH BOY....... ive said it before with some friends but before nominations you were DEFINITELY one of my absolute favorites!! my jaw DROPPED when i saw your stunning entry.... like oh my god are you some kind of engineer or architect because holy moly the level of detail you put is ✨️ PERFECTION ✨️ i got super sad when you didnt get nominated, i was super looking forward to your entry on there too!! your entry deserves soooo much love 😭💖 i hope you are doing well!! 🫂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back