• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Chris just wondering, did y’all ever find all of the eggs from space camp in disassemble them? Or is it a possibility that we may end up finding one or two of those as well during this event? Bwahhhhh ha ha!!!!

Good morning and Happy Easter! 🐰
It was very eggciting to wake-up and see some of you have all of the available eggs so far! Let's see how your luck fares through today.

Hey @Chris just wondering, did y’all ever find all of the eggs from space camp in disassemble them? Or is it a possibility that we may end up finding one or two of those as well during this event? Bwahhhhh ha ha!!!!
So, @Mistreil came across one on Wednesday which jogged our memory. @~Kilza~ then kindly cleaned them all up. 😂

Porter is waving to the zipper balloon~

Screenshot 2024-03-31 10.06.20.png

Weather or not he's waving good bye we shall never know.

7…10…13…7…10…13…
Based on what I’m seeing, I understand 7 and 10 being problematic, but as I’ve seen no mention of 13 I’m assuming I’m overthinking it.

Side note, just bought the egg I mainly wanted, and realized the other egg I was going to get is in the nature basket…so if anybody is in the same boat and wants a party animal egg let me know. Was planning on supplementing with a Zen or if my performance fails, a Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back