The out of context quotes thread

“excuse me sir, are you on crack?” -me to some guy on club tortimer hitting me with a net.
people at club tortimer are weird to say the least. last night, i got harassed by some 11 year old. so um yeah... they probably were on crack.

"yo i cant go to your sleepover [insert friend's name] cause im going to your moms house" (a friend of mine to another friend of mine 2022).

people at club tortimer are weird to say the least. last night, i got harassed by some 11 year old. so um yeah... they probably were on crack.

"yo i cant go to your sleepover [insert friend's name] cause im going to your moms house" (a friend of mine to another friend of mine 2022).
one time on club tortimer some 13 year old came up to me and straight up just said “i like you” and pretended to kiss my mayor. like uhm.. excuse me? people on there are so odd.

one time on club tortimer some 13 year old came up to me and straight up just said “i like you” and pretended to kiss my mayor. like uhm.. excuse me? people on there are so odd.
that's really gross. people overstep boundaries on club tortimer wayyy too much. that 11 year old was trying to get into my personal life and other private stuff and it made me super uncomfortable. they just don't know how to mind their business. that's why i rarely go to the islands anymore.

"While we play with dolls continue our pursuit of extreme maturity, please enjoy our latest foray into supa-sophistication."

This exchange also made me laugh:
"Boo hoo! Dude, Your head is DYING!!!"
"Phooey!"
"And Doggy-- Your body is dying!!!"
"(whine, whine)"
"ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!"
"No it ain't! Let's stitch the dog's head onto the cop's body!!!"
"Great idea, nurse lady!"

"You'll pay for your insolence!"
"It's Reyn time!"
"It's Reyn time!"
"It's Reyn time!"

MapleSilver to me: "They're talking in a different language."

*Epic Sonic music playing in the background*

"What? This world isn't big enough for the both of us, and one of us has to go?

Well, I agree!"

Me! Meeee! Can you believe that!? Of course you can't! I hate this place. And the mission...my precious mission!!! What about that, huh!? Gimmie some of those! *Proceeds to talk with a mouth full of french-fries* So I said...you want some of this? And she says...she says right back at me...she says.

Who are you and why are you talking to me?

"Date someone who will drag you outside at 3am to look at the stars."
"If anyone, and I mean anyone, wakes me up at 3am to go look at the damn sky, they will be removed indefinitely from my life."

"Look. I may not be a saint, but it's not like I’ve killed anybody. I’m not an arsonist. I’ve never found a wallet outside of an IHOP and thought about returning it but saw the owner lived out of state so just took the cash and dropped the wallet back on the ground."
"Okay, that's really specific, and that makes me think that you definitely did do that."

Last edited:
  • "Life is like Tetris: If you try to fit in, you'll disappear."
  • "Tetris 99 is the best battle royale game, change my mind."
  • "Watching my brother play Zelda is like arguing with a stubborn idiot: Infuriating."
  • "I opened the door earlier and it cooed like a pigeon."
  • "We don't talk about Bruno... Let's sing about him instead!"
Brain: "Well, it seems like that I'm not the only one playing with myself."
Pinky: "Good night, everybody! Haha, I did it! I crossed over!"

Last edited:
Back