What Are You Happy About Today?

Don’t really have any assignments or reading to do today. I’m saving them for tomorrow and Thursday. :)

I might be getting this in November!

A586362F-546A-4FC6-9094-75C17C158C44.jpg

I discovered that they did a reunion for the cast of 6teen today and it makes me so happy. Sure, it wasn't the best show, but it's pretty nostlagic. (Also, side note, I got to meet the voice actor for Jude a couple years ago at a local convention)

Last edited:
Nintendo Direct in 13 minutes!! Although, I'll bet this happiness will soon turn into extreme disappointment lmao

i'm excited for the direct too!!!! i'm not counting that they'll show animal crossing but it'd be a nice surprise :D

A new Animal Crossing game for the Nintendo Switch is coming in 2019, confirmed! I am so excited that there are no words to describe how happy I am today! Plus Isabelle joined the fight in Smash! WOOHOO!

beyond happy for the animal crossing on switch announcement. now I have a reason to save up for the switch ^^ also really happy today that I completed watching my favorite streamer play life is strange. I've been watching his vods for about a week now. small things like this make me feel accomplished haha.

Back