• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I might be getting this in November!

A586362F-546A-4FC6-9094-75C17C158C44.jpg

I discovered that they did a reunion for the cast of 6teen today and it makes me so happy. Sure, it wasn't the best show, but it's pretty nostlagic. (Also, side note, I got to meet the voice actor for Jude a couple years ago at a local convention)

Last edited:
i'm excited for the direct too!!!! i'm not counting that they'll show animal crossing but it'd be a nice surprise :D

A new Animal Crossing game for the Nintendo Switch is coming in 2019, confirmed! I am so excited that there are no words to describe how happy I am today! Plus Isabelle joined the fight in Smash! WOOHOO!

beyond happy for the animal crossing on switch announcement. now I have a reason to save up for the switch ^^ also really happy today that I completed watching my favorite streamer play life is strange. I've been watching his vods for about a week now. small things like this make me feel accomplished haha.

Back