• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which egg(s) are you going for?

Which egg(s) are you going for?

• Total voters
My Plan A is to go for the Aurora Egg and Zen Egg! Even with the egg decorating contest though, that's still reliant on me doing very well in this hunt. If I can't earn enough for those, I'm hoping to get the Galaxy egg instead! 🤞

None of the above, I'm going for a Yoshi Egg (which I just bought!) and a Splat Egg. If I solve enough clues to buy additional eggs, I have no idea what I'll get.

I'm going for the Zen Easter Egg! It's really nice and would pair well with some of my other collectibles. c:

That being said, I'm not sure if I'd be able to get it with how poorly I'm doing in this egg hunt.

Aurora egg!! I actually have enough currency to get it now (!!!!), but I’m waiting to buy it at a specific time tonight! The aurora egg has been my second biggest collectible dream after the crescent-moon glow wand for 4 years, I can’t believe that I’ll finally have one in my inventory tonight!!!? 😭🫶🏻

If I’m miraculously able to earn enough currency for another 16 eggs egg, I might try to see if anyone would be willing to trade a nightmare egg for an aurora. If not, maybe I’ll just get a second aurora egg for myself. If I don’t have enough currency for that (which is likely lol), I’ll probably go with a zen or chao egg, or try to trade for a pastel disco ball egg!

I'd love to get an aroura egg! But I'd also be happy with a chao egg instead- it's been extra hard to find eggs this year and I'm not sure if I'll make it to 16.

Ideally, I'd love to acquire the Galaxy Easter Egg. Don't know if I can pull it off though.

Failing that, I'd aim for some combination of Zen Easter Egg, Chao Easter Egg, Eevee Easter Egg, and/or Sakura Easter Egg.

None of my favorites are the higher-priced eggs, actually. I like the ones that are game references—Yoshi egg, Pikachu egg, and chao egg. Plus the ladybug and fossil eggs. I think the glitched egg is a fun design as well.

Alternatively, I may try to trade one expensive egg for another rare collectible.

I’m going for the galaxy egg if possible 🙂. If I have enough, I want get a stardust egg and/or a froggy egg too.

I already got my Dragonscale Egg for my Chinese Dragon. I'll try for the Nightmare Egg but if not then I'll get the Dark egg.
Here in the future. I ended up getting the Disco Ball Egg instead since I managed to get 20 eggs. Nightmare is nice but Disco just has a shine to it that I like better. Never thought I would end up getting both Dragonscale and Disco together. Now I have!

I'm still not sure 😭 Disco Egg is so beautiful and vibrant, but Aurora Egg is very Bob Ross...

or I could get more Junimo and Crescent Moon eggs...

but I also love the Sweetheart egg..

And then theres Pastel Disco Egg.. I'm very indecisive

Originally voted for Galaxy but I changed my mind. It’s still pretty but actually overrated now that I think about it. After looking more closely at the eggs for their design and not their value/rarity the Stardust Egg speaks to me so much more.

After that my remaining currency will be to trade to other people. :)

I can't decide! 😭

I was thinking dreamy and nightmare. But I also like prismatic and disco. I'm actually having a lot of trouble deciding.

My main goal was the stardust egg, which I did get, but I did get the baby chick easter egg too and a classic egg if you count the old egg as well. The colors are so nice on all three. 🙂

definitely my goal was to obtain a dreamy egg (which i did achieve!) and maybe a galaxy egg if i decide to trade for one. otherwise i'm pretty happy with what i managed to get this egg hunt. looking forward to next year's!

Back