• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why don't we compliment the user above us?

You're very sweet and friendly! I also love your forum aesthetic, especially since green is my favorite color as well. :blush:

I've see the music you post in some of the music threads. You have GREAT taste in music! 🤘

Was literally just gonna post this for ZeldaCrossing64 but you as well, Psydye!

There's a user called @LoserMom, so you were the first profile I checked because I thought you might be related.

wait this isn't a compliment.

I like how perfectly the user title you have fits with the avatar. Same with everything underneath too. It's all like a miniature theme.

Neverminders mvp and an amazing friend 💜💚💜

The most wonderful, supportive, and caring friend. The most radiant person I know. I am constantly grateful for you! 💗❤️

Back