• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why don't we compliment the user above us?

One of my friends on the forum. I like how we share a lot of interests, and it’s always interesting reading your posts! Also, you have great taste in music!

Kind of related, but The Legend of Zelda is also goated.

I just saw your reply in one of my threads. I must say, you've got an interesting taste in rhythm games...

P.S. What's a denpa?

Its dissocative from the real world kind of fiction stuff like lain or electromagnetic girlfriend.

OT

Ok that bio you wrote was pretty funnny and its even more so funnier if you put the sailor moon theme to it lol.

Thank you for helping me out when I needed it in the ACNH FAQ! I love your sick photo editing skills too! Rock on! 🤘

Our tastes in music may be clashing, but as I got to know you I realized we have a lot more things in common than we realized! I like seeing your posts and interacting with you too!
P.S. *hugs Char* ur a sweet kitty, u know that? UwU

Super cool, kind and friendly. You make the forum a better place 🫶💜

Back