• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bunny Day Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to these winners! You will be receiving your Bunny Token shortly.

VillageDweller
Mint
Joey
Superpenguin
oath2order
Kip
KarlaKGB
Keenan
Treasu(red)
Officer Berri
Thunderstruck

I think that is everyone who has earned all ten eggs so far but the Egg Lord may have missed someone. If you believe you are owed a Bunny Token and are not on this list, please contact the Egg Lord to double check!

I have too many items now, and it only shows 5 of what you have :( #firstworldproblems

as I write that, I discover you can configure what you want to appear

I have too many items now, and it only shows 5 of what you have :( #firstworldproblems

as I write that, I discover you can configure what you want to appear

Yeah, we have a limit on the sidebar otherwise it would be longer than some avatars! :p But as you discovered, you can select which items you wish to appear. If anyone doesn't know, head over to your Shop inventory to do that.

Thank you for my Bunny Token, Almightly Egg Lord!

I just figured out that Zipper T. Bunny is a separate account so no one knows his identity just like in Animal Crossing, mhmmm interesting.

Lol this is fun!

I reported a wrong thing though, I didn't know people were gifted eggs for finding them!

Ah my gosh, #9 has been conquered, one more to go. #10, you're next <(>,<)>

Congratulations to these winners! You will be receiving your Bunny Token shortly.

VillageDweller
Mint
Joey
Superpenguin
oath2order
Kip
KarlaKGB
Keenan
Treasu(red)
Officer Berri
Thunderstruck

I think that is everyone who has earned all ten eggs so far but the Egg Lord may have missed someone. If you believe you are owed a Bunny Token and are not on this list, please contact the Egg Lord to double check!

I am owed more than a bunny token for finding all 10 eggs within an hour and without any hints (better than all these basic peasants); for having the 'bidoof only egg' and having 8/10 eggs for anyone else.

kthxbai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back