• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bunny Day Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand #5 and thats the only egg left to find. :( Looks like I won't be getting a token.

As much as the Egg Lord would love to help you, it wouldn't be very fair to everyone else. :( I will just say try to interpret the hint in a different way.

...I'll...Try...I guess... But I think I'll fail in the end.

I think I've found them all. Is there anyway this can be confirmed as there is only 50 minutes left!

I think I've found them all. Is there anyway this can be confirmed as there is only 50 minutes left!

As long as you think you've got them all before 3:00PM EST, we'll mark you down and gift you the eggs in the next 24 hours.

Finally I have found all ten eggs! With five minutes to spare too! Thank you TBT for holding this competition! o(^▽^)o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back