• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have any piercings?

No. I used to have holes as a kid but yeah eventually I stopped using earrings and stuff so they are probably too narrow and grown together to even use now anyway.

Idk, just earrings were a seldom piece of jewellery I worn and they were mostly in the way so, yeah.

I use to for about 8 years but I got bored of them so I stopped wearing them and they have since closed over; so I can't put earrings into my ears.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 3 weeks old so I didn't really have a choice:p

But yeah I do have my ears pierced, I have a lot of different earring I love to wear so I'm glad my parents had my ears pierced :)

I have two piercings in each ear lobe. I had them done years ago in my childhood. I've always been happy with them really :)

Yeah, both of mine are pierced three times each and I like wearing (fake) expander spirals. I've always wanted two or three industrials, but never got around to actually doing that.

got them pierced in wales and i was crying a lot but when i actually felt the pain it wasnt too bad. i was 10 or 11 i think? i dont like them though, pretty sure my holes are nearly closed up now

arent you like 13, why is your mom deciding if you should have earrings or not...

i have never pierced my ears, i wanted to when all my friends were doing it but i never did because my mom would faint if she came with me and my dad just wouldnt come w me for whatever reason lmao. then i stopped caring and now i don't really want to get any piercings, sure they look cool sometimes but i would hate to accidentally get it caught in something ):

Nope I never got mine pierced and I don't want to. Maybe it would be different if I had gotten them done as a baby, but earrings are not worth the pain now imo

i got my ears pierced when i was in like, 5th grade or something? i've since let them close up though, since i was susceptible to ear infections and it became a painful ordeal to clean and treat them when they were infected, then have to find metal that my earlobes weren't sensitive to, yadda yadda. i'm not a big jewelry wearer anyways, but it's a shame that i let them close up since i have some nice earrings (including some one ring earrings from lotr lol). yeah i still have like, holes on my lobes but they don't go through.
i probably won't re-pierce them cuz its too much effort.

Yeah. I have double lobe piercings and am thinking about getting a third one.

A couple years ago I got my helix pierced but it was such a pain-- idk if it wasn't healing right or what (even though it'd been over two years), but sleeping on it always made my ear swollen and the one time I changed the jewelry in it was incredibly painful, so I took it out earlier this year. It really sucked because I had wanted it for a long time, but I guess cartilage piercings just aren't for me.

I wear them. I hate when parents force their child that isn't even 1 to get their ears pierced, they would be drowning in tears

Yep, I've had my loves since I was three.

I currently have: lobes, industrial, daith and two rooks. I use to have a second set of lobes, a helix, one third lobe, and my tragus.

I may get my other daith done. At some point.

yup, I got them pierced when I was 3 or 5 months old. I'm glad my mom did that because I don't remember the pain of getting them (even though I know I cried a lot lol) and I feel superior to other people my age who want their ears pierced but hasn't done it yet (don't judge me thanks). My sister got hers pierced at 5 months, too

Back