• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

do you have any piercings?

No. I used to have holes as a kid but yeah eventually I stopped using earrings and stuff so they are probably too narrow and grown together to even use now anyway.

Idk, just earrings were a seldom piece of jewellery I worn and they were mostly in the way so, yeah.

I use to for about 8 years but I got bored of them so I stopped wearing them and they have since closed over; so I can't put earrings into my ears.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 3 weeks old so I didn't really have a choice:p

But yeah I do have my ears pierced, I have a lot of different earring I love to wear so I'm glad my parents had my ears pierced :)

I have two piercings in each ear lobe. I had them done years ago in my childhood. I've always been happy with them really :)

Yeah, both of mine are pierced three times each and I like wearing (fake) expander spirals. I've always wanted two or three industrials, but never got around to actually doing that.

got them pierced in wales and i was crying a lot but when i actually felt the pain it wasnt too bad. i was 10 or 11 i think? i dont like them though, pretty sure my holes are nearly closed up now

arent you like 13, why is your mom deciding if you should have earrings or not...

i have never pierced my ears, i wanted to when all my friends were doing it but i never did because my mom would faint if she came with me and my dad just wouldnt come w me for whatever reason lmao. then i stopped caring and now i don't really want to get any piercings, sure they look cool sometimes but i would hate to accidentally get it caught in something ):

Nope I never got mine pierced and I don't want to. Maybe it would be different if I had gotten them done as a baby, but earrings are not worth the pain now imo

i got my ears pierced when i was in like, 5th grade or something? i've since let them close up though, since i was susceptible to ear infections and it became a painful ordeal to clean and treat them when they were infected, then have to find metal that my earlobes weren't sensitive to, yadda yadda. i'm not a big jewelry wearer anyways, but it's a shame that i let them close up since i have some nice earrings (including some one ring earrings from lotr lol). yeah i still have like, holes on my lobes but they don't go through.
i probably won't re-pierce them cuz its too much effort.

Yeah. I have double lobe piercings and am thinking about getting a third one.

A couple years ago I got my helix pierced but it was such a pain-- idk if it wasn't healing right or what (even though it'd been over two years), but sleeping on it always made my ear swollen and the one time I changed the jewelry in it was incredibly painful, so I took it out earlier this year. It really sucked because I had wanted it for a long time, but I guess cartilage piercings just aren't for me.

I wear them. I hate when parents force their child that isn't even 1 to get their ears pierced, they would be drowning in tears

Yep, I've had my loves since I was three.

I currently have: lobes, industrial, daith and two rooks. I use to have a second set of lobes, a helix, one third lobe, and my tragus.

I may get my other daith done. At some point.

yup, I got them pierced when I was 3 or 5 months old. I'm glad my mom did that because I don't remember the pain of getting them (even though I know I cried a lot lol) and I feel superior to other people my age who want their ears pierced but hasn't done it yet (don't judge me thanks). My sister got hers pierced at 5 months, too

Back